Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
listingsmagic  
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2007 6:27:17 AM(UTC)
listingsmagic

Groups: Member

We are having users receive an error message that the trial period has expired. We have purchased the license and have had the tool working in the following page www.listingsmagic.com/multi/add_photo_multi.php - we recently tried to segment some users of our system by sending them to rmpros.listingsmagic.com. I think this initially caused this error to appear - so we just decided to send them to www.listingsmagic.com/lm...lti/add_photo_multi.php. But we still have users telling us that they are receiving this error. We can not replicate the issue as it seems to work fine from all our internal pcs.

Is it possible that we have a license issue? Is it possible that these users have something cached on their machine? Is it possible that we don't get this error message because we all have the client preinstalled?

One more question - is there a way to remove completely the aurigma client footprint so that I get prompted to reinstall it? I want to be able to do a video movie which shows the activex install request that appears at the top of the screen on most PCs.

Thanks

Alex Makhov  
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 2, 2007 12:26:14 PM(UTC)
Alex Makhov

Groups:

Hello,

Yes, the cached version of your page could be the reason of the problem. Please ask your clients to clear the cache and note that LicenseKey is set for the site specified in the Action parameter, not the site the page has been loaded from.

Sincerely yours,

Alex Makhov

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!