Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
irkgreen  
#1 Posted : Monday, May 31, 2004 3:16:00 AM(UTC)
irkgreen

Groups: Member

I used the image resize command in my code and after i build the app it works great. After trying to run it on another computer it gave me an active x error. Do i need to include the graphics dll with the app? Or do i need to install the program on every computer that runs the app? I am using the demo version.

Thanks,

Eric
Andrew  
#2 Posted : Monday, May 31, 2004 12:10:00 PM(UTC)
Andrew

Groups: Member, Administration

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Yes, sure. You should distribute and register appropriate dlls (as described in installation notes in manual) on all the machines where you want to run your application.

By the way, if you are developing new application it is highly recommended to use Graphics Mill instead of Graphics Processor. Graphics Processor is an obsolete product and won't longer be updated.
irkgreen  
#3 Posted : Monday, May 31, 2004 9:02:00 PM(UTC)
irkgreen

Groups: Member

Thanks. The app i am using it for is a web page updater for my band. It will only be used by the other two members. Am i okay in using the demo for this? Will it expire after a while? I installed the demo on the other computers and it works great.

If i ever create this application for use for other websites i will purchase the Mill.

Thank you,

Eric
Andrew  
#4 Posted : Monday, May 31, 2004 9:40:00 PM(UTC)
Andrew

Groups: Member, Administration

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Demo version puts "this is a demo version of..." text on the image when you save it. I think you would not like have such text labels on the pictures of your band, but if it is not a problem, you can use the demo. The same is true for Graphics Mill.