Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
JoshSmith  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2023 5:11:13 AM(UTC)
JoshSmith

Groups: Member

Is there a way to run the server licensing on an Elastic Beanstalk server? Surely, I cannot be the only one who rents space on a server where it is not possible to run the License Key Manager. There are instructions on the website that elude to this situation, and recommend using a LIC file in this type of situation, however the instructions do not mention how to get the license key in the first place. I am hoping I am just missing something here. Any help is appreciated, I will reference the instructions below that I am referring to.

If you deploy a web application on a server where you have no permission to run the Graphics Mill License Manager, you can register a production key using a LIC file.

What is the Production Key that is mentioned? Is it different than the Activation Code and the License Key? Where can I get the Production Key that I would need for this situation where I have no permission to run the Graphics Mill License Manager?

Thanks in advance, any help is greatly appreciated!

Fedor  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2023 7:26:13 PM(UTC)
Fedor

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 76 time(s) in 74 post(s)
When deploying software in a scalable environment such as Elastic Beanstalk, you have the option to utilize a floating license. In this scenario, the license is not tied to particular servers; instead, our license server is utilized to verify the license.

To obtain the license and obtain further information, kindly initiate a support case.

Best regards,

Fedor Skvortsov