Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
BrAiNumbc  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 23, 2004 5:52:00 AM(UTC)
BrAiNumbc

Groups: Member

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I have a weird problem that hopefully someone can help me with. Most people are using imageuploader just fine. One user, however, emailed me with a problem she was having. She can see the form buttons that I put in the page as such:

Code:
      <INPUT TYPE='button' VALUE='Stop' onclick="document.getElementById('ImageUploader').Stop()">
      <INPUT TYPE='button' VALUE='Select all' onclick="document.getElementById('ImageUploader').SelectAll()">
      <INPUT TYPE='button' VALUE='Deselect all' onclick="document.getElementById('ImageUploader').DeselectAll()">
      <INPUT TYPE='button' VALUE='Upload' onclick="document.getElementById('ImageUploader').Send()

But she can't get image uploader to work. The WEIRD thing is... we sort of have a sister site which uses Aurigma uploader as well. This user can user imageuploader just fine from their site. But when she goes to my page, she gets prompted to install the .CAB file. This shouldn't even happen in the first place if she already uses imageuploader on another site right? After she clicks YES to install, nothing happens. Everytime she goes back to the page, she gets prompted again to install imageuploader, and everytime she clicks yes... nothing..

Does anyone see anything wrong with the way I embed imageuploader here?

Code:
					<object classid="clsid:BB6633E1-FE3B-41A1-A2D3-D08400D828BC" width="680" height="280" CodeBase="ImageUploader.CAB" viewastext id="ImageUploader" name="ImageUploader">

Edited by user Monday, December 24, 2007 6:08:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Andrew  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 23, 2004 12:47:00 PM(UTC)
Andrew

Groups: Member, Administration

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 27 post(s)
That is really weird problem. The most strange thing is that it tries to download Image Uploader although it was already installed. On the sister site she downloaded Image Uploader only once at the first time, right? It could happen if you specify exact version in CodeBase, but you did not...

Could you send a link to your site (where Image Uploader is available) and analogue link to the sister site (submit case if you do not want to post it here)? And just in case, what Windows and IE version does she use?

Edited by user Friday, May 23, 2008 4:19:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

BrAiNumbc  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 24, 2004 12:29:00 AM(UTC)
BrAiNumbc

Groups: Member

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
web site address with insturctions on how to log in have been emailed. Thanks ;)