Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
okanari  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 18, 2008 9:06:08 PM(UTC)
okanari

Groups: Member

I am using image uploader 4,5,50,0

It is working well until almost 1 year. Still it is working well. But in some systems (including one PC in our office) We are clicking to load ActiveX. Internet Explorer 6 gives ActiveX warning. We are clicking to Install button. We are waiting but it is takeing back to the begininng.

HTML page gives simple info to load Activex but now there is no activex bar. We are closing the page are reclickcing activex button. Now the procedure start again and not loading Activex.

Other activex image uploads (other companies not aurigmas) working well in this pc but our Aurigma's image uploader not working.

WHere is the problem I can't find.

Windows XP SP2 Internet Explorer 6

Where is the problem please help me..

Best regards,

OKAN

okanari  
#2 Posted : Monday, August 18, 2008 9:30:38 PM(UTC)
okanari

I found the solution from http://forums.aurigma.co...ge-Uploader-ActiveX.aspx link

I understand that there is an security update. This problem solved most our problems of our users except one.

One of our users (customers) reporting a problem that. We are seeing plain HTML message that guide us to install ActiveX by clicking the activex bar above. But theer is no ActiveX bar. This is the stangest problem for us. The ActiveX bar doesn't appear.

How can I solve tihs problem?

Fedor  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 19, 2008 5:08:40 AM(UTC)
Fedor

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 76 time(s) in 74 post(s)
The problem can have place due that user has some special security settings or has Norton Antivirus installed:

http://blogs.aurigma.com/post/2...vs-Norton-Antivirus.aspx

Edited by user Tuesday, August 19, 2008 5:09:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Best regards,

Fedor Skvortsov

okanari  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 19, 2008 6:08:19 PM(UTC)
okanari

Thank you for your interest. I have updated from 4.5 to 4.7 eith only updating .cab file. But there was an update in Javascript file. After I update js file, my problem solved.

Best Regards,

OKAN