Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
marco  
#1 Posted : Friday, April 28, 2006 2:55:57 AM(UTC)
marco

Groups: Member

Hi

I have adapted the upload.php sample code to create a new directory based on the client's name entered within the form and a date/time stamp. All the files are saved as expected in this dynamically created folder.

The index page has the line to call PictureGallery.php which displays the thumbnails of the images saved.

My problem is that there is no way that I can think that PictureGallery.php can find the dynamically created folder to find the images and description file.

I have tried commenting out the call to PictureGallery.php and adding some code into Upload.php to output similar content but this does not work, possibly as it is being called by the java applet rather than the browser.

Can you suggest a way around this?

Thanks

Marco
Alex Makhov  
#2 Posted : Monday, May 1, 2006 4:51:16 PM(UTC)
Alex Makhov

Hello,

You could set the parameters to the redirection url (like PictureGallery.php?param1=value1¶m2=value2) and then use it in your PictureGallery.php.
Sincerely yours,
Alex Makhov

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!
newvisionjeff  
#3 Posted : Monday, May 15, 2006 11:15:54 PM(UTC)
newvisionjeff

I am interested in having my clients upload files to my server just like that to my photo lab. Can I get any suggestions? I would greatly appreciate it. I'm looking into the image uploader right now. I run a PHP and ASP.NET server here with XP2003 server and IIS 6. Could I get an example of the PHP script that creates the folders and time stamps?

Jeff
www.newvisioncolorlab.com
Jeff MacDougall
New Vision Color Lab
www.newvisioncolorlab.com
www.modebook.com
Alex Makhov  
#4 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2006 1:15:46 PM(UTC)
Alex Makhov

Hello,

We have made a set of different samples for both Image Uploader for ActiveX and Image Uploader for Java. You could try them and choose which to change according to your needs.
Sincerely yours,
Alex Makhov

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!
mcoruh  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, March 5, 2008 1:30:51 PM(UTC)
mcoruh

We are testing ImageUploader control to upload files into dynamically created directories. We could not set your galleryPath variables value to a textbox.text (txtPatientID.Text )value on the page. Here is the code:

Protected Sub ImageUploader1_FileUploaded(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Aurigma.ImageUploader.FileUploadEventArgs) Handles ImageUploader1.FileUploaded

Dim galleryPath As String = txtPatientID.Text '"./Gallery/"

Dim fileName As String = Path.GetFileName(e.File.FileName)

e.File.SaveAs(Server.MapPath(galleryPath + fileName))

End Sub

Any suggestions

Thanks