Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mcoruh  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2008 5:26:19 AM(UTC)
mcoruh

Groups: Member

I have downloaded the trial of File Downloader 1 and I am trying to test it in a new website. he installation (on MS Windows Vista) seemed to go well, however, the Downloader will not appear in the Toolbox no matter what I try (manually adding with the AddToolBoxItem option, forcing registration).

The samples all invoke the control thru Java, but I am not familair enough wiht Java to make the changes. I expected that the control, and its methods, would be exposed and used like other .Net controls - via the Toolbox and the Properties window. Please tell me how I can get the OCX to appear in the Toolbox as a useable control.

Thanks All,

Mustafa Pray
Alex Makhov  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 13, 2008 9:08:35 PM(UTC)
Alex Makhov

Groups: Member

Hello Mustafa,

There is an ASP.NET control to be used to insert ImageUploader to the page in ASP.NET manner. We are going to update it at the nearest time to support FileDownloader too. Hope we will be able to do it next week. As for now, if you can't wait, here is the link to the article which is a good resource to start learning File Downloader:
File Downloader Quick Start.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 29, 2008 3:08:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sincerely yours,
Alex Makhov

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!