Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
janetsmith  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 2, 2006 9:26:18 PM(UTC)
janetsmith

Groups: Member

Hi,

When clicking the [Select All] button, all the images are selected. However, I want the checkbox to be checked at the same time.

That means, instead of click [Select All], and click on one of the checkbox to have every box checked, I want to do these in one step. How to do that?

The second thing I want to modify is, in the upload-list pane, the default view is list view. It shows quality meter in the upload-list pane. The quality meter shows only two states, Acceptable and Poor. So it will be an extra column in front of the filename column. The extra column is for Quality meter, either poor [Red color] or acceptable [No color or White]. Can it be done?

Alex Makhov  
#2 Posted : Friday, February 3, 2006 2:18:47 PM(UTC)
Alex Makhov

Hello,

Quote:
When clicking the [Select All] button, all the images are selected. However, I want the checkbox to be checked at the same time.

That means, instead of click [Select All], and click on one of the checkbox to have every box checked, I want to do these in one step. How to do that?

Set the CheckFilesBySelectAllButton Property value to True.

Quote:
The second thing I want to modify is, in the upload-list pane, the default view is list view. It shows quality meter in the upload-list pane. The quality meter shows only two states, Acceptable and Poor. So it will be an extra column in front of the filename column. The extra column is for Quality meter, either poor [Red color] or acceptable [No color or White]. Can it be done?

I don’t understand what you really want. Do you want to add one more state to the qualitymeter? Use the QualityMeterFormats Property for that.

Edited by user Sunday, February 17, 2008 7:26:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sincerely yours,

Alex Makhov

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!

janetsmith  
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2006 9:27:17 AM(UTC)
janetsmith

Sorry that I didn't make myself clear.

There should have [file][ size][ type][ modified] columns. What I want to do is, insert another column, named [quality].

so inside the pane we will have

[quality][file][size][type][modified].

The quality column will show either acceptable or warning (because of poor quality).

Can it be done?

Alex Makhov  
#4 Posted : Sunday, February 5, 2006 12:54:35 PM(UTC)
Alex Makhov

Hello,

This feature is not available in standard version. If you want to have this feature implemented for additional fee feel free to write us to sales@aurigma.com.

Sincerely yours,

Alex Makhov

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!