Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
JHealy  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2008 8:30:23 PM(UTC)
JHealy

Groups: Member

Hi I was wondering if there was a way to reposition the send button in the 3 pane view so that it is displayed on the UploadListButtons panel as a pose to its default position.

I have viewed the help and implemented custom HTML buttons and hidden the send buttons, but these customs position themselves outside the uploder and not next to the add, addall etc buttons. I was hoping I could just select the send button and set its position within the desired panel?

I apologise if this has already been answered somewhere and I am being ignorant in my implementation but your help would be appreciated.
Alex Makhov  
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2008 12:04:10 PM(UTC)
Alex Makhov

Hello,

There is no ability to move the Send button near upload list buttons. But there is an additional control called Upload Pane. It could be used as a separate upload pane. Please, read its documentation. As this control is used not so often as Image Uploader itself, there could be some problems which we did not met before. So try to test it on different browsers and check if it is good for you.

Edited by user Monday, February 25, 2008 6:12:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sincerely yours,
Alex Makhov

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!
JHealy  
#3 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2008 5:09:21 AM(UTC)
JHealy

Thank you for your reply, I will investigate the Upload pane you suggest