Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
pwnell  
#1 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2007 12:52:48 AM(UTC)
pwnell

Groups: Member

I am using the 4.5 dual version with the HTML writer mode to create the javascript code. ActiveX works fine. The Java applet loads fine, but when I click on send it fails with the message: "Page to upload is unaccessible"

Now I know the Action parameter is configured correctly as the ActiveX version works. I managed to track the problem down to my forms based authentication in the ASP.NET app I am using. If I disable authentication it works. If I enable authentication but set the cookieless mode to UseUri then it works. If I set it to UseCookies then it does not work and fail with this error.

In the java console I see this:

Code:
###Error occured###
Status=[ERROR]
Progress=[0]
ValueMax=[0]
Value=[3]
[ErrorPage]

If I remove the authentication from my upload aspx file it works.

Unfortunately I cannot use uri rewriting and I cannot unprotect the upload file.

Please help me on how I can get this to work?

Edited by user Monday, December 17, 2007 9:45:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

pwnell  
#2 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2007 1:16:00 AM(UTC)
pwnell

No worries - found the KB:

KB Article
sidney  
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2007 6:58:42 AM(UTC)
sidney

Hi Alex-

I am getting the same error and see the addcookie method that you added as a workaround for this problem, but I am using classic ASP and unable to get it to work. Is there some documentation on this elsewhere or sample code in asp?

Code:
function ImageUploader_BeforeUpload(){
getImageUploader("ImageUploader1").AddCookie('<%=FormsAuthentication.FormsCookieName %>=<%= Request.Cookies[FormsAuthentication.FormsCookieName].Value %>');
}

Thanks for your help!

Edited by user Sunday, February 24, 2008 7:05:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified