Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
yobi21  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2007 1:14:08 AM(UTC)
yobi21

Groups: Member

I am using Java version 2.5.50.0 of the image uploader in an application and am receiving a 'Redirect requested but followRedirects is false.' error when running this under a Mac in FF 1.5 and FF 2.0. I have also tested this with Java Version 1.0.28.0 and I receive the same error there. This is not a problem under any windows browsers, nor under Safari in Mac. It only appears in the Mac FF. The error is thrown when I redirect after a successful image upload in the iu Progress event. I have also tried removing the event handlers and using the iu.addParam("RedirectUrl", "blah.com"), but that doesn't seem to solve the issue either. I have seen a couple of Forum posts relating to similar issues, but they appear to be accross the board FireFox errors.
Alex Makhov  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2007 12:20:04 PM(UTC)
Alex Makhov

Groups: Member

Hello,

I think even if you remove RedirectUrl property setting and redirection code from Progress listener, the problem will still be here, right? IT looks like the reason of the problem is in http-only cookies which are usually used for site authentication. In the last version of Firefox browser Image Uploader for Java can not read the cookies through JavaScript due to security settings. Read the following article to know how to fix the problem:

PRB: Image Uploader for Java looses HTTP-only cookies.

Edited by user Sunday, February 24, 2008 5:43:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sincerely yours,

Alex Makhov

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!