Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
chads2000  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2007 12:06:27 AM(UTC)
chads2000

Groups: Member

I have another weird one, we have a client that is uploading over 200 images that are about 2mb. No problem but he is reporting that some images are not being loaded, we do know that he uses another site that has image uploader on it as well, and I was wondering if there can be a conflict issue for using two Image Loaders from two different websites at the same time.
- Chad
Eugene Kosmin  
#2 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2007 9:21:26 PM(UTC)
Eugene Kosmin

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 41 post(s)
Hello Chad,

Could you give us more information mentioned in this topic? At least some part of it.

Edited by user Monday, February 25, 2008 4:23:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Best regards,

Eugene Kosmin

The Aurigma Development Team

chads2000  
#3 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2007 10:04:01 PM(UTC)
chads2000

Groups: Member

We have a website were a user can upload multiple images into groups, we are using Image Loader 4.5 Dual. During the upload he states that some images or whole groups of images are missing from the upload. He is the only one who has reported this issue.

He is also the only one we know of that is using another site that uses Image Loader 3.5 at the same time.

I was wondering if the two programs can conflict with each other during an upload, telling the other program that is loaded the image when it was not completly finished.

- Chad
Eugene Kosmin  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2007 3:53:59 PM(UTC)
Eugene Kosmin

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 41 post(s)
There was an issue with two Image Uploaders in different tabs of one IE 7.0 instance. It was fixed when IE 7.0 was in beta stage.

I couldn’t reproduce the problem using the last IU with IU 3.5 in different IE 7.0 tabs.

You can advise your client to use an older version of Image Uploader in a separate IE instance.

Best regards,

Eugene Kosmin

The Aurigma Development Team