Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Zamees  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2007 11:26:28 PM(UTC)
Zamees

Groups: Member

I just downloaded the zip archive from My Licenses & Downloads and then uploaded the .cab, .jar, and .js file. After uploading these files, the program now tells me I am using the evaluation version, when I try to upload images. I previously only had the java 1.x version, and this version looks to be the dual version. But I'm not seeing a download for just the java 1.x with the new .cab file.

Please help.
Zamees  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2007 11:32:49 PM(UTC)
Zamees

i noticed the version 4 part only seemed to affect the Activex section which I have disabled in my code

Code:
iu.activeXControlEnabled = false;
iu.javaAppletEnabled = true;

So, it seems the issue is something with the new .jar file???

Edited by user Thursday, February 21, 2008 6:29:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Zamees  
#3 Posted : Friday, March 2, 2007 10:12:18 AM(UTC)
Zamees

Does anyone answer these? I also sent a message off to support with no response. I've located the place to get the update, it says price 2: $0 which I qualify for since my purchase was after the specified date.
Alex Makhov  
#4 Posted : Friday, March 2, 2007 12:54:53 PM(UTC)
Alex Makhov

Hello,

You should upgrade your license to 4.1 Dual in order to use it instead of version 1.1. Please email to sales@aurigma.com regarding this question.

Edited by user Thursday, February 21, 2008 6:30:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sincerely yours,
Alex Makhov

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!
Zamees  
#5 Posted : Friday, March 2, 2007 9:46:13 PM(UTC)
Zamees

Thanx, email now sent to sales, the dual version is not what I had wanted, just Java only, but even when attempting to download that upgrade on the upgrades page, it was giving me a charge, when it stated that the upgrade price for me would be $0. Hopefully sales can resolve this issue shortly.
Zamees  
#6 Posted : Sunday, March 4, 2007 12:25:25 PM(UTC)
Zamees

I'll probably try calling tomorrow. This seems to be some sort of bug here on the website with the payment amounts and dates not being calculated correctly. It shows in my recent orders that I purchased after the specified date, but still attempts to charge even though the list price is $0.
Alex Makhov  
#7 Posted : Sunday, March 4, 2007 12:33:22 PM(UTC)
Alex Makhov

Could you send me your contact information as a PM? I will forward it to our sales managers.
Sincerely yours,
Alex Makhov

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!