Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Shaune  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2006 1:56:12 AM(UTC)
Shaune

Groups: Member

Hi,

I tried sending mail to [email removed] some time ago, but am still awaiting a response. We now need to go live with our software and I just need to be able to register it in Delphi 7. However, there are no instructions on how to do this.

Please help urgently, as this is now holding up our product from going live.

Thank you in advance,

Shaune

Edited by user Thursday, May 22, 2008 9:24:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Shaune Tappan
Shaune  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2006 6:22:22 PM(UTC)
Shaune

Ok, I have managed to get the 'licensing' component installed by importing the Aurigma Graphics Mill 2.0 (Version 2.0) (GraphicsMill20.dll) ActiveX and installing it into a separate package to the BitmapViewer, FileDialog and ColorDialogEx components.

Now, by following the instructions in the help file, I dropped a Licensing component on the same form as the BitmapViewer in Delphi, and entered the license key into the 'key' field of the object inspector.The Key field then displayed the words: "Thank you for purchasing Graphics Mill".

However, the component is not registered :( The BitmapViewer component still shows the 'trial' version of GraphicsMill and when I run the application, it still saves images with the 'Aurigma GraphicsMill' watermark.

I have obviously done something wrong. PLEASE could someone help us with this, as we now have the marketing dept. breathing down our necks! This is extremely frustrating !!!!

Thank you in advance. I hope to hear from you.
Shaune Tappan
Andrew  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2006 9:23:06 PM(UTC)
Andrew

Groups: Member, Administration

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Try to initialize the license key in run-time rather in design-time. To do it just get the instance of the TLicensing somewhere in the beginning of your application (say, in the constructor of the application form) and assign your license key to the Key property.
Shaune  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 20, 2006 3:40:22 PM(UTC)
Shaune

Hi,

Thank you very much. That worked!

kind regards,

Shaune
Shaune Tappan