Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ricardo.costa  
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 10, 2006 5:01:36 AM(UTC)
ricardo.costa

Groups: Member

I tryed to upgrade version 3.5 to 4 and know I have a problem. I have an ASP.NET 1.1 web app hosted in IIS. When I use anonymous access everything works fine. But when I disable anonymous access and use only Integrated Windows Authentication it seems that there is a bug in ImageUploader.

I developed a simple web app just for testing. Just after hitting the send button, the progress bar appears and it seems that the files where uploaded but they weren't. The property Action is defined but there aren't any files posted to the upload page. As soon as I enable the anonymous access in IIS everything works fine.

I read the manual and it says that there should be no problem with the ActiveX version, only with the java version. But I'm using the ActiveX version.

George Ulyanov  
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 10, 2006 12:15:05 PM(UTC)
George Ulyanov

Quote:
...the progress bar appears and it seems that the files where uploaded but they weren't...

Hello Ricardo,

Do you encounter any message boxes such as "Upload complete" or something? Do you use parameter "ShowDebugWindow"?

---

With the best wishes,

Monty.

Best regards,

George Ulyanov

ricardo.costa  
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 10, 2006 11:51:23 PM(UTC)
ricardo.costa

Hi,

no I don't see the Upload Complete message and I'm using the ShowDebugWindow.

The progress bar goes all the way to the end. It seems that the files were uploaded but nothing happens. I tryed to but a breakpoint in the Page_load ecent of the upload.aspx page but it never gets there. As soon as I enable the anonymous access in the IIS property pages everything works well (the debugger breaks in the upload.aspx breakpoint and after that the Upload Complete message appears).

If you want I can send you the code but it's nothing special. I just started from scratch and developed a simple aspx page with the ImageUploader ActiveX v4 and and upload.aspx page to post the files. You can try it yourself if you want them let me know. I have WinXP SP2 with IIS.

Thanks,

Ricardo

Alex Makhov  
#4 Posted : Saturday, August 12, 2006 2:29:12 PM(UTC)
Alex Makhov

Hello Ricardo,

We have reproduced the problem and the fix will be available in the next Image Uploader for ActiveX release. Also we have sent an answer for your E-mail message.

Sincerely yours,

Alex Makhov

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!