Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ibero  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 26, 2006 11:55:20 PM(UTC)
ibero

Groups: Member

Hello,

I would like to add files to the upload from my php scripts. I did not find how to do this.

Let me explain what I would like to do:

My customer should select images in "Image Uploader" to upload. First I would like to upload just thumbnails, that takes just a few seconds to upload.

In a next step the customer can select products with his images, e.x. a cup with his image. If he checks out his basket, I would like to upload the high resolution images. In this step I would like to load the "Image Uploader" again and the upload should start automatically for the files I defined in the image uploader start.

Thanks and best Regards,

Bernd

ibero  
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 27, 2006 12:32:49 AM(UTC)
ibero

Groups: Member

I found a property UploadItems in the documentation, through my script I would like to add new items to this list.

Regards,

Bernd

Fedor  
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 27, 2006 8:52:14 PM(UTC)
Fedor

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 76 time(s) in 74 post(s)
Hello Bernd,

Quote:
Let me explain what I would like to do:

My customer should select images in "Image Uploader" to upload. First I would like to upload just thumbnails, that takes just a few seconds to upload.

In a next step the customer can select products with his images, e.x. a cup with his image. If he checks out his basket, I would like to upload the high resolution images. In this step I would like to load the "Image Uploader" again and the upload should start automatically for the files I defined in the image uploader start.

Automatic file addition can not be implemented with common version of Image Uploader due security reasons, however we can add it as custom feature to private label version. Please contact sales@aurigma.com for more info.

Best regards,

Fedor Skvortsov