Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
alanfox70  
#1 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2006 5:02:26 AM(UTC)
alanfox70

Groups: Member

Few months ago, your company added the Autorotate functionality to version 3.5 for us as a custom job. Which is version 3.5.146. Everything has been working fine, but we have an issue now: Our users have to ALWAYS wait until all the thumbnails load in the uploader before clicking "select all" otherwise the "autoroate" will not work at all.

The wait is fine for small uploads but for large groups (300 or more) it can take few minutes, and the worst is that since there is no "loading thumnails indicator" the user has to check if everything is loaded by scrolling-down within the uploader and cheking if all thumbnails show up.

We have tried to change the folder view to "list", but it didn't help at all; we have also tried to reduce the size of PreviewThumbnailSize but still the same amount of time to wait.

Is there a way that this can be fix or speed-up? We only upload 3 thumbnails per image (120px; 450px; and 600px).

Please help! Thanks!

A.

Alex Makhov  
#2 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2006 8:48:25 PM(UTC)
Alex Makhov

Groups:

Hello,

We have already fixed this issue few weeks ago. So you can us at sales@aurigma.com and we will make a new build for you.

Edited by user Monday, February 18, 2008 2:25:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sincerely yours,

Alex Makhov

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!

alanfox70  
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 22, 2006 12:36:30 AM(UTC)
alanfox70

Groups: Member

Alex,

Thank you for your response. As per your request, I've just sent an email to sales@aurigma.com and c.c. you requesting the new build.

Use my partner email: praxis@myeorganizer.com because it seems my alanfox70@yahoo.com is not working properly.

Thank you,

A.