Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
codesmith  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 8, 2005 7:40:00 AM(UTC)
codesmith

Groups: Member

Hello,

Evaluating this product - looks great so far. One thing is I can't figure out how to delete files in Safari once they've been selected but before upload. Let's say I drag a file over and don't want to upload it - how do I get rid of it?

Thanks.
Alex Makhov  
#2 Posted : Friday, July 8, 2005 1:04:00 PM(UTC)
Alex Makhov

Groups:

Hello,

You could use UploadFileRemove method to remove any selected items from upload list.

Edited by user Thursday, February 14, 2008 7:22:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sincerely yours,
Alex Makhov

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!
codesmith  
#3 Posted : Friday, July 8, 2005 3:37:00 PM(UTC)
codesmith

I guess I should have mentioned that the Delete key does not remove it. Tried on 2 different machines, an ibook and powerbook both running os x 10.3.9. The image is definitely selected/highlighted in the lower right panel.
Alex Makhov  
#4 Posted : Friday, July 8, 2005 4:34:00 PM(UTC)
Alex Makhov

Groups:

Hello,

May be there is some error in your page source code. Try to use the Image Uploader Online Demo to test this issue.

Edited by user Monday, February 25, 2008 5:15:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sincerely yours,
Alex Makhov

codesmith  
#5 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2005 9:07:00 AM(UTC)
codesmith

I went to the demo site and have the same problem. Also, confirmed in newly installed Tiger version 10.4.1.

All I'm doing is selecting the image and clicking the Delete button. That's it. This should work right? Even holding down the Apple key doesn't work like if you were deleting something from Finder without dragging it to the Trash. Note that this is on a Powerbook. I just tried a G4 tower and same thing happens with the Delete key that's part of the main set of keys - it doesn't work. However, the Del key (not 'delete') on the extended keyboard does work. Also, I just tried holding down the Function key on the powerbook and clicking Delete and that does work - it deletes the file.

Can you confirm this behvaiour on your machines? What are you using for testing?

So it seems the issue is with the 'delete' key - is there any way to make that work without the function key.
Alex Makhov  
#6 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2005 1:03:00 PM(UTC)
Alex Makhov

Groups:

Hello,

We are using a Mac G4 for testing purposes.

I have only found the Delete key on it's keyboard. So you must be trying to use the Backspace key as a Delete key.

OK, we will add the using of Backspace button as a Delete button to our next release.

If you want to get the new version right now please submit case.

Edited by user Friday, May 23, 2008 2:49:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sincerely yours,
Alex Makhov