Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mmount  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 8, 2016 1:36:57 PM(UTC)
mmount

Groups: Member

I'm still trying to get this Html5 thing working. I gave up for a few months but just updated to v8.5.49 and thought I'd give it another go. Unfortunately now the code that used to at least display doesn't anymore. Here is how I have the uploader setup:
Code:
    <cc1:ImageUploaderFlash ID="html5Uploader" runat="server" Height="100%" Width="100%" LicenseKey="<%$ appSettings: aurigma.html5.LicenseKey %>" EnableAutoRotation="true" ClientIDMode="Static" Type="html|flash" >
      <Converters>
        <cc1:Converter ThumbnailHeight="1500" ThumbnailResizeQuality="High" ThumbnailWidth="1500" Mode="*.*=Thumbnail" ThumbnailCopyIptc="True" ThumbnailCopyExif="True" ThumbnailJpegQuality="80" />
        <cc1:Converter ThumbnailHeight="600" ThumbnailResizeQuality="High" ThumbnailWidth="600" Mode="*.*=Thumbnail" ThumbnailCopyIptc="False" ThumbnailJpegQuality="80" />
        <cc1:Converter ThumbnailHeight="175" ThumbnailResizeQuality="High" ThumbnailWidth="175" Mode="*.*=Thumbnail" ThumbnailCopyIptc="False" ThumbnailJpegQuality="80" />
      </Converters>

<ClientEvents>
        <cc1:ClientEvent EventName="InitComplete" HandlerName="DoInitComplete" />
        <cc1:ClientEvent EventName="BeforeUpload" HandlerName="DoBeforeUpload" />
        <cc1:ClientEvent EventName="BeforeSendRequest" HandlerName="DoBeforeSendRequest" />
        <cc1:ClientEvent EventName="BeforePackageUpload" HandlerName="DoBeforePackageUpload" />
        <cc1:ClientEvent EventName="AfterPackageUpload" HandlerName="DoAfterPackageUpload" />
        <cc1:ClientEvent EventName="AfterUpload" HandlerName="DoAfterUpload" />
        <cc1:ClientEvent EventName="Error" HandlerName="DoError" />
        <cc1:ClientEvent EventName="UploadFileCountChange" HandlerName="DoUploadFileCountChange" />
        <cc1:ClientEvent EventName="SelectionChange" HandlerName="DoSelectionChange" />
        <cc1:ClientEvent EventName="Progress" HandlerName="DoProgress" />
      </ClientEvents>      

<UploadPane AddFilesButtonText="" />    
      <Restrictions FileMask="[['Images', '*.jpg;*.jpeg;*.jpe']]" MinImageHeight="200" MinImageWidth="200" MaxFileCount="999"  />
      <StatusPane Visible="False" />
      <TopPane Visible="False" />

<UploadSettings AutoRecoveryMaxAttemptCount="10" AutoRecoveryTimeout="1000" />

</cc1:ImageUploaderFlash>

<cc2:AmazonS3Extender ID="s3Extender" runat="server" ClientIDMode="Static" TargetControlID="html5Uploader"
      AWSAccessKeyId="<%$ appSettings: s3.AccessKeyId %>"
      Bucket="<%$ appSettings: s3.Bucket %>"
      SecretAccessKey="<%$ appSettings: s3.SecretAccessKey %>" 
      CheckIntegrity="True">
      <cc2:FileSettings Acl="public-read" Key="large/${filename}" ContentType="image/jpeg">
      </cc2:FileSettings>
      <cc2:FileSettings Acl="public-read" Key="medium/${filename}" ContentType="image/jpeg">
      <cc2:FileSettings Acl="public-read" Key="small/${filename}" ContentType="image/jpeg">
    </cc2:AmazonS3Extender>

In the designer the uploader shows an error:
Quote:
The given key was not present in the dictionary.

It builds okay but when I try to display the pages I get this:
Quote:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
Aurigma.ImageUploaderFlash.AmazonS3.AmazonS3Extender.HmacSha256(Byte[] key, String data) +100
Aurigma.ImageUploaderFlash.AmazonS3.AmazonS3Extender.CreateSigningKey(String service) +184
Aurigma.ImageUploaderFlash.AmazonS3.AmazonS3Extender.SignPolicy(String policy) +70
Aurigma.ImageUploaderFlash.AmazonS3.AmazonS3Extender.BuildScript() +1058
Aurigma.ImageUploaderFlash.AmazonS3.AmazonS3Extender.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +358
System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +83
System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +155
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +974

Did I upgrade wrong? Do I need to set or change something because the upgrade? What do I look for?

Mike
Andrew  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2016 5:48:28 AM(UTC)
Andrew

Groups: Member, Administration

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Now Amazon extender requires adding the Region property:

<cc2:AmazonS3Extender ID="s3Extender" runat="server" ClientIDMode="Static" TargetControlID="html5Uploader"
AWSAccessKeyId="<%$ appSettings: s3.AccessKeyId %>"
Bucket="<%$ appSettings: s3.Bucket %>"
SecretAccessKey="<%$ appSettings: s3.SecretAccessKey %>"
Region="<your bucket region>"

</cc2:AmazonS3Extender>

The region is a string like "us-east-1" or "eu-central-1" (depending on the datacenter where your bucket is located). I belive you can find out what is your region in AWS console.
mmount  
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2016 8:44:05 AM(UTC)
mmount

Originally Posted by: Andrew Go to Quoted Post
Now Amazon extender requires adding the Region property ...

Thanks, that took care of the Object reference error.

I still have the "The given key was not present in the dictionary" error at design time. In fact, if I just drop an uploader on a blank form I get it. I am using VS2013. Any ideas there?

Mike

mmount  
#4 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 8:39:34 AM(UTC)
mmount

I am getting "Upload failed. Waiting to reconnect..." The error code returned is 25.

It does not look like I'm getting many progress events and everything is talking forever.

Does this product even work with the S3 extender?
Andrew  
#5 Posted : Thursday, February 18, 2016 5:02:24 AM(UTC)
Andrew

Groups: Member, Administration

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Michael,

To clarify the reason of the problem, I would recommend to check out the Amazon response. If you use Chrome, you can do it using the Developer Tools (Network tab).

Also, I would recommend to take a look at the demo applications distributed along with the Upload Suite package. There are two apps which work with Amazon S3. We have tested them before releasing this version, and they should work (as long as you provide correct bucket name, region, public and private keys).

If it does not help, please submit a support ticket and post there a link to the page with the uploader (if available).