Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kevinmschreiner  
#1 Posted : Monday, May 11, 2015 6:15:30 AM(UTC)
kevinmschreiner

Groups: Member

The requirement is to upload all the thumbnails for the selected images first (two different converters for two different thumbnail sizes). This is so that the user has instant access to the low res files while the high resolution upload secondarily.

I thought I had a working solution by purposely returning false from the appropriate events while the thumbnails were being delivered to the server and then intentionally changing the "uploader._files._items" array by moving the first element in the array to the back of the array. Once adjusted, the uploader.upload() function is called again forcing the uploader to start over with the first file.

Unfortunately - even though all the logic was sound, I discovered that all the thumbnails were for the first image in the list. Is there a way to adjust the underlying order of the input files, or another way which I could conduct this type of scenario? Brick wall

Edited by user Monday, May 11, 2015 6:16:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Dmitri  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 12, 2015 9:57:27 PM(UTC)
Dmitri

Groups: Member

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi Kevin,

Actually only ActiveX/Java has the ability to save the path to the registry and then use the neccessary files. However, it is not possible with HTML5 and files can not be used.

In this case, the only way is to add the feature that will not clean file list after upload. If you are interested, I can pass your inquiry to our developers and we'll consider it.
Best regards,
Dmitri Vorobyov