Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
merk  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 11, 2015 9:45:51 PM(UTC)
merk

Groups: Member

I have a page which will have multiple instances of the aurigma uploader control on it.

So my question is actually two parts:

1. the folder that each control will be uploading to - can the control display files already in the folder? if you click the upload button it will not do anything with those files. If the user removes them in the control, then they should be deleted from the folder.

2. can you drag and drop files between two instances of the control and have the file them be moved from one folder to the other?
Andrew  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 17, 2015 3:48:07 AM(UTC)
Andrew

Groups: Member, Administration

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Well, the uploader is just about uploading files from client to a server. It does not work with items which are already uploaded to a server - it is assumed that you have a code which displays such files.

However let me reveal a secret - recently we created a prototype of such product (a kind of file manager which displays uploaded files and allows manipulating it) and perhaps we will release it as a new product after we finish adding important features from Java to HTML5-based uploader. If you would be interested to beta test it or provide us with some ideas/feedback, feel free to drop an email at info@aurigma.com.
merk  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 17, 2015 9:39:32 PM(UTC)
merk

yes I would be interested, thanks. I'll send you an email.
merk  
#4 Posted : Thursday, February 19, 2015 4:01:22 PM(UTC)
merk

can you tell me if you guys are ready to start beta testing it now? I emailed info@ 2 days ago but I haven't heard anything back yet. This is for a project I'm going to be starting on in the next few days so I just need to know if you guys are beta testing it now or a few weeks/months from now?

Thanks
Andrew  
#5 Posted : Thursday, February 19, 2015 7:54:19 PM(UTC)
Andrew

Groups: Member, Administration

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 27 post(s)
That's strange. We did not receive any email from you. I have sent a PM to you.

Regarding your question - at this moment we have finished all planned changes and now we are in a process of testing/accepting of those changes. Also, we are updating our demo applications to demonstrate new features.