Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ClubJ  
#1 Posted : Monday, October 13, 2014 7:14:14 PM(UTC)
ClubJ

Groups: Member

Hi

our company use aurigma to be tools for upload, now we deploy and testing in production envirounment. we use aurigma trial version and soon after when finish testing. we will buy and install aurigma license on production machine.

QA testing found this error:
"Error #2032: Stream Error. URL: http://domain/Scripts/aurigma-fh/textLayout_1.1.0.604.swz"

I use UploadSuite 8.0.96

I get this error in all browsers (IE 9,8,7, Firefox 8, Chrome, Safari, Opera).

Thanks!

Edited by user Monday, October 13, 2014 7:19:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: add more detail

Andrew  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 2:46:23 AM(UTC)
Andrew

Groups: Member, Administration

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 27 post(s)
The problem is that Flash uploader uses some Flex runtime libraries which normally are pre-installed, and even if it is not, Flash player downloads them automatically. When the computer does not have access to internet, it fails to do it. One of the solution was to put the specified .swz file to the same folder where .swf file is located (aurigma-fh folder in this case), but for some reason it did not help. Probably because of ASP.NET MVC routing issues (when there .swz extension is not processed properly).

To avoid these problems we decided to compile these runtime libraries statically and this version will be delivered since the next release. It significantly increases the .swf file size (~1MB instead of 500KB), but since Flash uploader is used mostly as a fallback solution, I believe it should not be a big problem.