Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
vyvee  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 14, 2004 12:18:00 PM(UTC)
vyvee

Groups: Member

Hello,

I have been developing and using using version 2,5,0,22 (and have been posting a lot! :P ). My boss is very very glad about the flexible customization of this powerful but inexpensive product. Great work!

I have implemented a status bar saying "?? photo(s) selected". Obviously, the ?? value should be updated whenever the Javascript event UploadFileCountChange() fires. However, if i do this:

1) the browser loads the page with the image uploader

2) before the generation of all visible thumbnails for the folder (just a few thumbnails, say 6-8, are visible with a medium width and height, although the folder can have many images), quickly click some images.

Now, everything works fine, but UploadFileCountChange() is not fired! And my status still shows "0 photo(s) selected." Is it a bug? Or how can I display the status correctly?

Currently, my workaround is to update the status again under Progress() event, when Status="START". However this does not solve the problem completely.

Andrew  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 21, 2004 10:18:00 PM(UTC)
Andrew

Groups: Member, Administration

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Sounds like a bug. It will be resolved in Image Uploader 3.0.

As a temporary workaround (until version 3.0 release) you could use timer in addition to UploadFileCountChange. If you need a code sample, please let me know.