Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
faisal  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 14, 2004 12:59:00 AM(UTC)
faisal

Groups: Member

Hi,

I am trying to integrate the trial version of the Image uploader with our Digital Asset Management software. I am posting the files to a file upload script (server side) provided by the Asset mangement software. I can send the files to the server, however, the progress dialog never completes. Eventually I cancel the upload but when I check the files they are uploaded ok.

Two issues:

1) How do i disable the creation of thumbnails? (This is not needed)
2) What do I need to include in the upload script provided by the asset management software to post back to the Image uploader to confirm the completion of the upload?
3) How do I redirect to another page after the upload has completed?

If I can get this working we shall be including your plug in with our software to clients who require it. Also any idea on the price of the Java version?

Many Thanks
Faisal
Fedor  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 14, 2004 1:47:00 AM(UTC)
Fedor

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 76 time(s) in 74 post(s)
Hello Faisal,

I am posting the files to a file upload script (server side) provided by the Asset mangement software. I can send the files to the server, however, the progress dialog never completes. Eventually I cancel the upload but when I check the files they are uploaded ok.

It is strange behaviour. Please submit case with URL of your test upload page. We will try to discover it.

1) How do i disable the creation of thumbnails? (This is not needed)

You can do it via UploadThumbnail1FitMode property.

Code:
<param name="UploadThumbnail1FitMode" value="off">

2) What do I need to include in the upload script provided by the asset management software to post back to the Image uploader to confirm the completion of the upload?

Image Uploader detects upload completion by receiving successfull HTTP return code, so you needn't do anything specially. If you will email us more info about your DAM upload script then we will try to discover it in details.

3) How do I redirect to another page after the upload has completed?

Please see RedirectUrl property. It is what you need.

========================================================
02/14/2008, Fedor
This topic is out of date.

You should use iuembed.js syntax now:

Code:
iu.addParam("UploadThumbnail1FitMode", "off")

========================================================

Edited by user Wednesday, October 29, 2008 2:03:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Best regards,
Fedor Skvortsov
Fedor  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 14, 2004 1:50:00 AM(UTC)
Fedor

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 76 time(s) in 74 post(s)
If I can get this working we shall be including your plug in with our software to clients who require it.

If you will send us more details mentioned in previous message I am sure we will get it work :)

Also any idea on the price of the Java version?

The price will be the same as for ActiveX version ($149/$749), but there will be also noticable discount for ActiveX + Java version bundle, as well as discount for customers who already purchased ActiveX version of software.
Best regards,
Fedor Skvortsov