Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
praxisinc  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 11, 2004 5:05:00 AM(UTC)
praxisinc

Groups: Member

I'm currently working with version 2.5, and I have 3 questions for you:

1. Server-Side Option: Is it possible to use the uploader interface to preview the content on the server space and surf on it? for sure in that case the "Upload" option wouldnt work.

2. Watermark: Is it possible to activate a "Watermark" option before upload, so all my photos will be watermarked?

3. Enlarge option: Is it possible to make the thumbnails clickables, so if the user wants to have a better view of the photo before uploading it, he/she can click on the thumbnail and a pop-up window will appear with the photo in a bigger size?

Thanks for your support

Fedor  
#2 Posted : Friday, June 11, 2004 11:17:00 AM(UTC)
Fedor

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 76 time(s) in 74 post(s)
1. Server-Side Option: Is it possible to use the uploader interface to preview the content on the server space and surf on it? for sure in that case the "Upload" option wouldnt work.

I think it is better to emulate Image Uploader look via HTML with JavaScript. If you need sample please let me know and I will post it here.

2. Watermark: Is it possible to activate a "Watermark" option before upload, so all my photos will be watermarked?

Thank you for good feature request. We will add it in next version, but now you can add watermarks on server-side. For example if you use ASP you can do it with our Graphics Mill component.

3. Enlarge option: Is it possible to make the thumbnails clickables, so if the user wants to have a better view of the photo before uploading it, he/she can click on the thumbnail and a pop-up window will appear with the photo in a bigger size?

It should work since Image Uploader version 1.6. Doesn't it work?

Best regards,

Fedor Skvortsov

praxisinc  
#3 Posted : Friday, June 11, 2004 12:09:00 PM(UTC)
praxisinc

Thanks for the answers. Few more requests

1. Please, could you post the HTML with Javascript that emulate image uploader on Server-side?

2. About the enlarge option, that you said it worked since verion 1.6, can you tell me how I can make it work?

3. Is it possible that when I click on the images (not on the checkbox), the checkbox gets checked? And if I click twice gets unchecked?

4.Right now, when I click on the images, they get a blue frame. But when I checked the checkbox they don’t do this. Is there a way that this can be uniformed, I mean, if I check on a checkbox or on an image, the checkbox get checked and the blue frame appears too?

Thanks for your great support!

praxisinc  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2004 4:12:00 PM(UTC)
praxisinc

Please when you have a chance post the HTML/Javascript code that emulates image uploader on Server Side..Thanks
Fedor  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2004 6:13:00 PM(UTC)
Fedor

I have implemented sample in ASP:

[Image was removed]

You can download it here:

[Image was removed]

You can edit config.asp file to specify folder whether images are stored. Note script search for thumbnails in "Thumbnails" subfolder on current folder.

Script is cross-browser compatible and was tested in IE 6.0 and Mozilla Firebird 0.8, however it should work and in Opera 7.0 as well.

Edited by user Friday, December 18, 2009 8:39:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Best regards,

Fedor Skvortsov

Fedor  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2004 9:11:00 PM(UTC)
Fedor

I am sorry for delay.

1. Please, could you post the HTML with Javascript that emulate image uploader on Server-side?

See previous post. :)

2. About the enlarge option, that you said it worked since verion 1.6, can you tell me how I can make it work?

Doesn't it work when you double click on image? It should work always.

3. Is it possible that when I click on the images (not on the checkbox), the checkbox gets checked? And if I click twice gets unchecked?

4.Right now, when I click on the images, they get a blue frame. But when I checked the checkbox they don’t do this. Is there a way that this can be uniformed, I mean, if I check on a checkbox or on an image, the checkbox get checked and the blue frame appears too?

Well we will add option to tune behaviour on click in next version.

Best regards,

Fedor Skvortsov

Fedor  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2004 9:12:00 PM(UTC)
Fedor

If you need samples for ASP.NET, PHP, or JSP - just let me know. :)

========================================================

02/14/2008, Fedor

Additional info

We have implemented client-side watermarking also.

========================================================

Edited by user Monday, October 27, 2008 11:43:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Best regards,

Fedor Skvortsov