Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
toddclifton  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 18, 2004 3:26:00 AM(UTC)
toddclifton

Groups: Member

Please provide sample code on how to change the font type and height in vb.net. I do not use code-behind. Everything is on the page.

For example,

Code:
Dim chart As New Aurigma.Charting.FlashChart()
chart.Legend.Enabled = false
chart.View.HorizontalAxis.Labels.Enabled = false

I do all my coding on the page. I can find no examples on how to change the properties on the Flash Charts.

The example charts Aurigma provides do not cover very much. Please provide a resource with all the options so I don't have to guess as to what works and what doesn't. For example what are the different parameters for the functions? Providing the type of parameter is all that the documentation provides - this doesn't help if I don't know what the options are.

Edited by user Monday, December 24, 2007 5:48:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Andrew  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 18, 2004 12:26:00 PM(UTC)
Andrew

Groups: Member, Administration

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 27 post(s)
> Please provide sample code on how to change the font type and height in vb.net. I do not use code-behind. Everything is on the page.

FlashChart has several elements where you can change font settings: labels, heading, and legend. Here is a code sample:

Code:
Dim chart As New Aurigma.Charting.FlashChart()

' ... fill chart with data

' Heading font
chart.Heading.Font.Name = "Times New Roman"
chart.Heading.Font.Height = 22

' Legend font
chart.Legend.Font.Name = "Arial"
chart.Legend.Font.Height = 16

'Labels font
chart.View.HorizontalAxis.Labels.Font.Name = "Verdana"
chart.View.HorizontalAxis.Labels.Font.Height = 18
chart.View.VerticalAxis.Labels.Font.Name = "Verdana"
chart.View.VerticalAxis.Labels.Font.Height = 18

' See ÷ñÒ1071457579êÖ0õæ÷this sample÷ñÒ1071457579êÖ1õæ÷ for more details about displaying charts 
' from pure aspx pages
Response.ContentType = "application/x-shockwave-flash"

Response.Clear
chart.Save(Response.OutputStream)
Response.End

> I do all my coding on the page. I can find no examples on how to change the properties on the Flash Charts.

What do you mean? Changing properties in FlashChart is the same as changing properties anywhere else.

> The example charts Aurigma provides do not cover very much. Please provide a resource with all the options so I don't have to guess as to what works and what doesn't. For example what are the different parameters for the functions? Providing the type of parameter is all that the documentation provides - this doesn't help if I don't know what the options are.

Please check class reference.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 29, 2008 3:21:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified