Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
vyvee  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 6, 2004 4:22:00 PM(UTC)
vyvee

Groups: Member

Hello,

I learnt that if

Code:
  CheckFilesBySelectAllButton = True
  ShowButtons = True

the standard 'Select All' will check all files in the folder. But this won't change the behavior of SelectAll() method.

Just double check: so, there is no way to make a custom Select All button to behave like the standard 'Select All' button in this case?

In fact I can use the standard buttons too. But I would like to retain only 'Select All' and 'Deselect All' buttons, and don't want the 'Stop' and 'Send' buttons. :( Is there anyway for me to do so?

Thank you for attention. Looking for your reply! :)

Edited by user Monday, December 24, 2007 5:16:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Fedor  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 6, 2004 10:22:00 PM(UTC)
Fedor

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 76 time(s) in 74 post(s)
Just double check: so, there is no way to make a custom Select All button to behave like the standard 'Select All' button in this case?

Yes, ithere is no easy way to do it.

The only one way to do it is to purchase source code and hardcode url to which Image Uploader will upload. After it you wil have to sign control with your own certificate. In this case we can be sure at least that the page with Image Uploader willn't be hacked (via crosssite scripting and so on) in order automatically upload files from client computer to malicious web site.

But I would like to retain only 'Select All' and 'Deselect All' buttons, and don't want the 'Stop' and 'Send' buttons.SadIs there anyway for me to do so?

We will add in further version support of hiding Stop and Send buttons only. Thank you for your idea.

========================================================

02/14/2008, Fedor

This topic is out of date.

In versions starting from 2.x you can hide all butons separately.

========================================================

Edited by user Wednesday, February 13, 2008 5:05:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Best regards,

Fedor Skvortsov