Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
sudhanshu kumar  
#1 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 5:50:42 AM(UTC)
sudhanshu kumar

Groups: Member

whenever i click on upload link on android its given an error please upload new version of aurigma up even i used newer version please give me a solution
vitaly  
#2 Posted : Monday, January 21, 2013 1:08:30 AM(UTC)
vitaly

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Hello,

Thank you for reporting the bug. I have submitted it. Our dev team is working on this bug.

Best regards,
Vitaly Kustov
Aurigma Technical Support
Best regards,
Vitaly Kustov
Aurigma Technical Support
sudhanshu kumar  
#3 Posted : Monday, January 21, 2013 10:50:00 PM(UTC)
sudhanshu kumar

thankyou for quick reply please sort out the problem

Edited by user Tuesday, January 22, 2013 4:23:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

brandon2  
#4 Posted : Friday, November 22, 2013 6:28:47 PM(UTC)
brandon2

Would you be able to help me if so Email me at rcw091356@gmail.com , Im really lost at what im trying to do anyway i have Aurigma App installed on android ph. in settings it asking for Upload URL & Redirect URL Can you help on this my website is http://whatsudoing.com Thanks
Andrew  
#5 Posted : Saturday, November 23, 2013 12:46:47 AM(UTC)
Andrew

Groups: Member, Administration

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Brandon,

If you want to upload something from Aurigma Up to http://whatsudoing.com, you should do the following:

1. On your website you should add a link like "Open Aurigma Up" and configure all Aurigma Up settings in this link.
2. You should add a simple script to your site which will receive uploads from Aurigma Up and save all files to a disk.
3. A link to this script should be specified as uploadUrl param in Aurigma Up. Redirect Url is the URL where the user should be forwarded after the upload completes.
4. You should never launch the Aurigma Up from the phone screen. Instead, you should open it by clicking this link. Alternatively, you can launch it from a screen, but fill in Upload URL manually which is not so convenient. Also, on Android, it is possible to bookmark the Aurigma Up launch link and put it to the screen (although it is not very elegant solution).

I recommend to take a look at the Quick Start for better understanding how to create Aurigma Up launching links and write a script which saves all files to a server:

http://www.aurigma.com/mobile/getting-started.aspx

Hope this helps.