Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
JesusInz  
#1 Posted : Monday, April 9, 2012 8:34:11 AM(UTC)
JesusInz

Groups: Member

Hi Aurigma Team,

I tried the Java version of your Uploader, and then decided to use the flash version. I think it is more lightweight, and doesn't warn users when it's loading.

The downside is that doesn't have as many options as Java applet. For instance, I really need the InstantUpload feature, as it helps users to just select the file to upload without any further clicks. Is there a way to enable this feature in the flash version?

Also, I need to disable the "+ Add file" after the user has selected the maximum number of files specified. I've tried setting the text to empty, but the button still keeps showing.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Jesus

Dmitry.Obukhov  
#2 Posted : Monday, April 9, 2012 7:16:48 PM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Hello Jesus,

Thanks for your questions.
Quote:
The downside is that doesn't have as many options as Java applet. For instance, I really need the InstantUpload feature, as it helps users to just select the file to upload without any further clicks. Is there a way to enable this feature in the flash version?

Unfortunately the current Flash Uploader does not support this feature. However I discussed it with our engineers - it is possible to add the "instant upload" feature to the next releases of Flash Uploader.
Quote:

Disabling "Add more files" button will be added to the next version of Flash Uploader which will be issued soon.
Best regards,
Dmitry Obukhov
Technical Support. Aurigma, Inc.
JesusInz  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2012 7:33:08 AM(UTC)
JesusInz

Hi Dmitry,

Thank you for taking in consideration these features for the next version. I'm really looking forward to purchase IU flash as soon as the new version is available.

Can you tell an estimate time for this to happen? In the meantime, I will be implementing the current version as it is in my site.

Regards,

Jesus
Dmitry.Obukhov  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2012 9:04:54 PM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Hello Jessus,

We are planning to issue new release of Image Uploader Flash in Q2 2012. If you have any additional questions or problems please feel free to contact me :) As for pricing, purchasing or any sales question you can contact our sales team via: sales@aurigma.com
Best regards,
Dmitry Obukhov
Technical Support. Aurigma, Inc.