Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
wadcoolin  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 28, 2012 6:47:31 PM(UTC)
wadcoolin

Groups: Member

First of all I pray for fixing major issue with uploading empty pictures instead of those that you just shot in 50% cases. That makes this brilliant program useless. I would pay for that!

Pray for a workaround for opening result in the same page. Again it work sometimes, but not always.

And one more thing that would definitely be cool is ipad retina support.

So, please, Lord give wisdom to Dima's team to implement all of that features as soon as they can. Let their good deeds prosper and Your name be glorified!

Amen.

Boo hoo! Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray

Dmitry.Obukhov  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 29, 2012 1:30:00 AM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Groups:

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Hello Vadim,

Thanks for contacting us.

Quote:
First of all I pray for fixing major issue with uploading empty pictures instead of those that you just shot in 50% cases. That makes this brilliant program useless.

Our developers are working on resolving it.

Quote:
Pray for a workaround for opening result in the same page. Again it work sometimes, but not always.

Quote:
And one more thing that would definitely be cool is ipad retina support.

Please clarify what you mean in points 2-3.

Best regards,

Dmitry Obukhov

Technical Support. Aurigma, Inc.

wadcoolin  
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 29, 2012 5:45:26 AM(UTC)
wadcoolin

Groups: Member

2. For seamless integration to the website it shouldn't open new tabs in safari.

3. Aurigma app is iphone app. On ipad it uses only small portion of screen. 2x mode everything is pixelated. Full screen ipad app is very welcome. Gear icon should be twice the dimensions to look nice on the new ipad. It's “retina” display runs at 2047 x 1536 pixels, so if 32x32 icon was ok on the ipad 2, it should be 64 x 64 for the ipad 3.

I've also found another bug. If you hit shot button then use button in the camera very fast aurigma doesn't recognize the photo it says "No file selected" instead of something like "Files: 1, total size: 232.86Kb" although it shows an icon of a picture.

umarmalik  
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 29, 2012 10:06:51 PM(UTC)
umarmalik

Groups:

"wadcoolin" icon sizes is a far thing, before that aurigma up developers need to fix uploading issues on IPAD3. As i am experiencing it now for on of my clients!! I works like charm on IPAD2 but on IPAD3 for some reason urls don't get setup and as a result start upload button is disabled!!!!!!!

I request the aurigma up team to look into this matter ASAP! people are getting frustrated now......

I call the aurigma up app from web application that opens up on safari in IPAD.

Edited by user Thursday, March 29, 2012 10:07:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Dmitry.Obukhov  
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 29, 2012 11:01:53 PM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Groups:

Hello Vadim,

Thanks for the clarifications.

Quote:
2. For seamless integration to the website it shouldn't open new tabs in safari.

Okay, we will check it.

Quote:
3. Aurigma app is iphone app. On ipad it uses only small portion of screen. 2x mode everything is pixelated. Full screen ipad app is very welcome. Gear icon should be twice the dimensions to look nice on the new ipad. It's “retina” display runs at 2047 x 1536 pixels, so if 32x32 icon was ok on the ipad 2, it should be 64 x 64 for the ipad 3.

Our engineers are working on implemented the version for iPad.

We are planning to issue new release of Aurigma Up in Q2 2012.

Best regards,

Dmitry Obukhov

Dmitry  
#6 Posted : Monday, April 2, 2012 2:45:09 PM(UTC)
Dmitry

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 12 post(s)
wadcoolin wrote:

Unfortunately it is not possible technically. I understand that it is a kind of limitation that the application switches to Safari and opens a new tab. For example, if you have a form on your website and you want your users to upload several files and then get back to this form, it is not possible in this scenario. Apple doesn’t have a way to address that in their API. The only way is to construct a return URL passing values you need on a page where the application returns to after the upload process completes.

Sincerely yours,

Dmitry Sevostyanov

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!

Dmitry.Obukhov  
#7 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2012 7:59:00 PM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Groups:

Hello Vadim,

Aurigma Up 1.3 has been released. Please learn details in the INFO: Aurigma Up 1.3 for iOS topic.

Best regards,

Dmitry Obukhov