Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
PhotosNickel  
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 27, 2011 4:26:29 PM(UTC)
PhotosNickel

Groups: Member

Hi !
I realized recently that the folders and sub folder for the downloaded orders are not properly set. Instead, I see a single folder whit all the down loads and no sub folders for the different attributes. These folders, in components/com_aurigmaphotoorder/upload all have weird names like : 453fgdsg45gfs512f85t5gf5g5h47h1s …

What are the proper settings for having folders and subfolders created accordingly to the uploaded orders?

Thank you!!
Benoit Archambault
PhotosNickel.com
p.shirykalova  
#2 Posted : Monday, November 28, 2011 12:45:18 AM(UTC)
p.shirykalova

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 31 post(s)
Hi Benoit,

This behaviour of Photo Order is by design. This weird name if the folder with uploaded images is ID of your order. Once the order is completed, the files will be moved to the folder with the name specified by Order Template.
As for uploading subfolders - that is how Image Uploader works - you can select whole folder and add it yo the upload pane - after that all the images which were in this folder and all the subfolders will be uploaded without preserving subfolder structure.
Best regards,
Pauline Shirykalova
Aurigma Technical Support
PhotosNickel  
#3 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2011 5:05:19 PM(UTC)
PhotosNickel

Hi!
It seems that it doesn’t work that way for me… I did some tests and the folders and sub folders are not created even when the orders are complete. Perhaps I should mention that clients on my site can pay whit PayPal and also with AlphaUser Points which are credits that are bought one the site.

I need to have a separate folder for each order and a subfolder for each attributes of the ordered pictures like you described.

Has for the drag and drop function, it never worked for my site…

Can you help me with that?

Thank you very much!
Benoit Archambault
PhotosNickel.com
p.shirykalova  
#4 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2011 8:05:14 PM(UTC)
p.shirykalova

Hi Benoit,

Sorry for this delay.
Could you please open your Joomla Admin:
  • go to Components -> Aurigma Photo Order -> Preferences,
  • Find Order Template field. This is the template of your orders folder structure. Please check that it doesn't have any mistakes/misprints and all the attributes are spelled correctly.
If you have any questions on this please share your current Order Template and create a screenshot of your Orders folder for me.

As for Drag-n-Drop functionality, it works on your site, I've checked it in Crome, Firefox, Internet Explorer. Just open the page with your Photo Order plug-in, drag some photo and drop it on the upload pane (the biggest part of your plug-in).
If you experience problems with it please specify what operationg system and what browser you are using.

Thanks in advance.

BTW, I noticed multiple JavaScript errors on your site, please check them:
Code:
SCRIPT5007: Object expected 
all.js#appId=231474410201478&xfbml=1, line 7 character 978
SCRIPT5009: '$empty' is undefined 
overlay.js, line 12 character 1
SCRIPT5009: '$empty' is undefined 
multibox.js, line 13 character 1
SCRIPT445: Object doesn't support this action 
commander?page=shop.product_details&flypage=photo-flypagem.tpl&product_id=2&category_id=2, line 1958 character 45

Edited by user Monday, December 19, 2011 8:06:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Best regards,
Pauline Shirykalova
thanks 1 user thanked p.shirykalova for this useful post.
PhotosNickel on 12/22/2011(UTC)
PhotosNickel  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2011 11:46:16 AM(UTC)
PhotosNickel

Hi!
Tanks a lot for your advices! Unfortunately, it seems I’m doing something wrong…

First of all, I personally don’t use “size” and “paper” as attributes since my business is a photo retouching and restoration service. I use different attributes then “size” and “paper”

I would like to have a different folder and sub folder for “order_id”,“treatment mode” and “coulors” so that all the files are not in the same folder and don’t overwrite themselves.

In short,
Here is what I’m trying to do : (>> = subfolder > = floder)

Product 1:

Date >> Order Id >> treatment mode > Simple > Advanced > Fashion > Artistic (+ quantity and file name) see attached file!

Product 2:

Date >> Order Id >> Color >> Strong > Medium > Light > none (+ quantity and file name) see attached file!

Another solution for me would be to have all the attributes options names attached to the file somewhere perhaps in the meta data or in the name of the file…

I tried to write

{date}/{order_id}/{Mode de traitement}/{quantity}_{filename} and {date}/{order_id}/{Couleur}/{quantity}_{filename}

But it doesn’t work…
The original folder template I had is: {date}/{order_id}/{size}_{paper}/{quantity}_{filename} (see screenshot of the Order folder…witch is empty)

For the drag and drop, it indeed works! It does not if the client first pushes the button “add pictures”. I guess it’s normal. Also, the “drop files here” .png doesn’t show.

Any suggestions!? Your help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you verry much !
PhotosNickel attached the following image(s):
Capture4 aurigma.PNG
Capture5 aurigma.PNG
Capture6 aurigma.PNG
Benoit Archambault
PhotosNickel.com
p.shirykalova  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2011 9:17:43 PM(UTC)
p.shirykalova

Hi Benoit,

As I can see on your site you are using 2 attributes - Size and Quantity.
To be able to use different attributes you should modify Attribute List. Follow these steps:
  • Go to your Joomla Admin, Components -> VirtueMart,
  • Open Products List, select a product you would like to modify attributes for.
  • Go to Product Status tab, find Attribute List,
  • Here you can delete existing Attributes or their properties and add new ones. As I can understand you need to remove Size property and add Treatment mode instead.
  • You won't see Delete Attribute button if you have single attribute. To remove it just delete all its properties and text in the Title field, or just change it to Treatment Mode. Do not forget to click Save button at the top right corner.
  • now go to your Photo Order page, there you will see your product with new attributes list. However Quantity property is still there. Unfortunately it is not possible to remove it completely, but if you don't need to use it, we can hide it. To do so please open photo-flypage.tpl.php and add style="diplay:none". Replace this code:
    Code:
    <td>
       <?php echo JText::_('Quantity'); ?>
    </td>

with this one:
    Code:
    <td style="diplay:none">
       <?php echo JText::_('Quantity'); ?>
    </td>

also this one:
    Code:
    <td>
                  <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
                    <tr>
                      <td rowspan="2">
                        <input id="Quantity" class="photoorder-attr-field photoorder-attr-quantity" maxlength="3"
                          onkeydown="return PHO.filterQuantity(event);" onchange="PHO.itemChange();" name="Quantity" type="text" value="1">
                      </td>
                      <td>
                        <input type="button" onclick="PHO.changeQuantity(+1);" value="&#9650;" class="photoorder-numeric-button photoorder-numeric-button-up"></input>
                      </td>
                    </tr>
                    <tr>
                      <td>
                        <input type="button" onclick="PHO.changeQuantity(-1);" value="&#9660;" class="photoorder-numeric-button photoorder-numeric-button-down"></input>
                      </td>
                    </tr>
                  </table>
                </td>

with this:
    Code:
    <td style="display:none">
                  <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
                    <tr>
                      <td rowspan="2">
                        <input id="Quantity" class="photoorder-attr-field photoorder-attr-quantity" maxlength="3"
                          onkeydown="return PHO.filterQuantity(event);" onchange="PHO.itemChange();" name="Quantity" type="text" value="1">
                      </td>
                      <td>
                        <input type="button" onclick="PHO.changeQuantity(+1);" value="&#9650;" class="photoorder-numeric-button photoorder-numeric-button-up"></input>
                      </td>
                    </tr>
                    <tr>
                      <td>
                        <input type="button" onclick="PHO.changeQuantity(-1);" value="&#9660;" class="photoorder-numeric-button photoorder-numeric-button-down"></input>
                      </td>
                    </tr>
                  </table>
                </td>
Now back to problem with orders folder. After you modified your attributes you should create new Order Template so it matches your attributes.
By default you have this template:
Code:
{date}/{order_id}/{size}_{paper}/{quantity}_{filename}

I think your variant should be:
Code:
{date}/{order_id}/{Treatment mode}/{quantity}_{filename}

Or without Quantity if you don't use it.

Now the most unpleasant news. Unfortunately Order Template is global preference, it means that it is exactly the same for all your products regardless to the attributes they have. So you won't be able to set different order templates for your products with Treatment Mode and the product with Color. As a workaround I can suggest to try this template:
Code:
{date}/{order_id}/{Treatment mode}{Color}/{filename}

My quess is that if the product doesn't have an attribute, Photo Order will just ignore its name in the template. But I'm not sure, maybe it just won't create any folder just like you have now.
Anyway, if this doesn't work, you will have to use different order template containing attributes available for both your products.

As for Drag-n-Drop. If user clicks Add Photos... button, the standard Open File dialog is opened. It is modal window thus the window with Photo Order is not active (not available), thus drug-n-drop doesn't work. After you exit Open File Dialog window, it will works as before. Please check.

"Drop files here" image is not loaded, because Photo Order fails to download it:
Java Console:
Code:
Error 2: Cannot download file components/com_aurigmaphotoorder/assets/dropfileshere.png to C:\Users\POLINA~1.MAI\AppData\Local\Temp\IUJ6393513429359858107DropFilesHereImage_NormalDwnld.tmp. Response code: 0

Please check that your image is located in components/com_aurigmaphotoorder/assets/ and has dropfileshere.png name.
Best regards,
Pauline Shirykalova
thanks 1 user thanked p.shirykalova for this useful post.
PhotosNickel on 12/22/2011(UTC)
PhotosNickel  
#7 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2011 8:18:40 PM(UTC)
PhotosNickel

Unfortunately, I’ve tried everything but the component just won’t put the files in the order directories and won’t create subfolders, even with the default order template and attributes name. Is there a way I could upload the files to database attached to the order options? Coud it be a permission problem (it's set at 644 ...)?

I will post a ticket to give you a FTP and backend access if you need so
Thank you very much for your help!

Edited by user Thursday, December 22, 2011 8:31:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Benoit Archambault
PhotosNickel.com
p.shirykalova  
#8 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2011 9:03:20 PM(UTC)
p.shirykalova

Hi Benoit,

Thank you for detailed information. We'll reply you in your support ticket, please stay in touch.
Best regards,
Pauline Shirykalova
olli1it  
#9 Posted : Friday, August 3, 2012 7:52:46 AM(UTC)
olli1it

Hi

i have the same problem, i´d like to use like the the following

{date}/{order_id}/{productname}_{paper}/{quantity}_{filename}

So the productname is NOT a attribute, because i like so select first the product then the atributes and quantity.

I dont like to have all products as an atribute.

So if a costumer takes some standard prints an one poster id´like to have two folders one with the standardprints and one with the poster.

it is possible to work like this?

thanx

olli
p.shirykalova  
#10 Posted : Sunday, August 5, 2012 8:42:07 PM(UTC)
p.shirykalova

Olli,

The list of placeholders which can be used in order template are listed on our site. You can use {order_id}, {date}, {filename}, {quantity}, and your custom attributes. Unfortunately product name is not supported unless you add it as an attribute.
Best regards,
Pauline Shirykalova
olli1it  
#11 Posted : Monday, August 6, 2012 12:08:33 AM(UTC)
olli1it

Hi Pauline

Thanx for your answer OK ill´make it as an attribute.

But now i have the following trouble:

some products have three attributes and some product only two attributes.

Now i have on the products with two attributes an empty field how in can cancel this

regards

Olli
p.shirykalova  
#12 Posted : Monday, August 6, 2012 12:26:42 AM(UTC)
p.shirykalova

Hi Olli,

Unfortunately Photo Order doesn't support multiple products with different attribute sets. This means that for all your products (regardless to its attributes) single order template will be used. Please try to construct it so it fits all your products.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.
Best regards,
Pauline Shirykalova
alacratstore  
#13 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2012 6:43:24 AM(UTC)
alacratstore

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
This is the simplest and best way I ever found to adjust all the settings, even to solve all minor issues. It is helping to all users. Thanks for such an elaborated solution steps.
habby

Edited by user Sunday, September 30, 2012 6:45:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked alacratstore for this useful post.
p.shirykalova on 9/30/2012(UTC)
p.shirykalova  
#14 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2012 7:20:03 PM(UTC)
p.shirykalova

Hi,

Thank you for your words! We try our best:)
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Best regards,
Pauline Shirykalova
Glynny  
#15 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2012 2:56:51 AM(UTC)
Glynny

Hi.

I was wondering if it is OK to upload the files types of: PDF, Autocad DWG and DWF, Tiff, Jpeg on this plugin?

Many thanksDancing
p.shirykalova  
#16 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 11:57:20 PM(UTC)
p.shirykalova

Hi Glynny,

Yes, the plug-in itself allows you to upload any file types (with a little customization).
However we designed it to work especially with images.

Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Please open your \administrator\components\com_aurigmaphotoorder\templates\imageuploader.tpl.php file.
2. Apply the fileMask property if you need your users to upload only specific file types.
3. Change your converters to send source files only. By default Photo Order is configured to send the thumbnails which are impossible to generate for, say, PDF files.
You should use this code:
Code:
converters: [
        {mode: '*.*=SourceFile'},
 ]

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
Best regards,
Pauline Shirykalova