Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Kev3232  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 25, 2011 10:44:17 AM(UTC)
Kev3232

Groups: Member

I have gone through the various error #2038 posts and none of them fit my problem. We have 7.2.9 in a development environment and use Javascript to set uploadSettings().actionUrl() in the "beforeUpload" event. This event does fire successfully.

The problem is the first time I press "Upload" it says the value is set correctly (I display uploadSettings().actionUrl() with an alert) but instead uses either the initial "actionUrl" setting or, if blank, uses the current page URL.

However, the SECOND time I click Upload (after Ok-ing the popup alert) it uses the correct URL I set.

Can you please try to recreate this issue, and/or let me know something to try? I suspect it's a bug but can't know for sure.

Thanks.

EDIT: I'm using Firefox 7.0.1 with Flash 11.1.102.55. It actually did work correctly on IE9 with Flash 10.3.183.7 installed. I updated IE9's Flash to 11.1.102.55 and it also worked as expected. So, this might only be a Firefox issue.

Edited by user Friday, November 25, 2011 1:01:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Dmitry.Obukhov  
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 27, 2011 10:55:10 PM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Groups:

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Hello Kevin,

Please perform the steps listed in the PRB: Package upload error: Error #2038 topic. If the problem still occurs, please submit a new support ticket.

Best regards,

Dmitry Obukhov

Technical Support. Aurigma, Inc.

Kev3232  
#3 Posted : Monday, November 28, 2011 7:07:59 AM(UTC)
Kev3232

Groups: Member

My problem isn't really related to #2038 in the strictest sense. I used Fiddler to determine where the Flash uploader was trying to submit and "error #2038" is what I would expect in this case since the current page is not where I want to send uploads. As I describe, it tries to send to the default or original actionUrl on the first click in my setup which is left blank in the JSON array. If I click the Upload button again, it uses the value I set it to in the beforeUpload event.

I'll submit a support ticket. Thanks.

Dmitry.Obukhov  
#4 Posted : Monday, November 28, 2011 9:13:28 PM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Groups:

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Thanks for submitting new support ticket. I will research the problem and reply you then.
Best regards,

Dmitry Obukhov

Technical Support. Aurigma, Inc.