Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Carmine  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2011 1:55:46 PM(UTC)
Carmine

Groups: Member

Hi, I've got image uploader 6 on my site and some of my customers are reporting issues with IE9 in windows 7, the activex doesn't work, somebody has experiencing the same problem?
Dmitry.Obukhov  
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 25, 2011 6:53:55 PM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Hello Carmine,

I checked Image Uploader 6 ActiveX on IE9/Windows 7, and found no problems with installation and loading ActiveX control on this browser.
  1. Please describe the problem in details.
  2. Clarify which exact version of Image Uploader is used.
  3. Ask your users to try this demo page with Image Uploader 6, and let me know about their results.
  4. Provide me with your link to Image Uploader page (login/password if any) so that I will be able to test it myself.

Edited by user Sunday, September 25, 2011 7:44:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Best regards,
Dmitry Obukhov
Technical Support. Aurigma, Inc.
Carmine  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 6:02:00 AM(UTC)
Carmine

Hi Dmitry thank you for the fast reply and excuse me if I did not gave you the information you required, but I don't have windows 7 and I couldn't be more precise, so I was waiting for some customer that calls me to ask him more info.

Anyway, a customer called me with the same issue, he couldn't see the uploader, I sent him on the page of your demo and the active x has been installed on his computer, so going back on my site everything was working.

So, I think that there is something missed on my site script that don't make the active x start the installation process

where can I send you the login and password to make a test on my site?

Thank you for your help
Dmitry.Obukhov  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 6:29:11 PM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Thanks for this information, Carmine. Please submit new support ticket with your link and login/password. I will check your page and client-side script in timely manner once you share an access to it. Please clarify how many clients experience this problem and how long.

Also, please let me know which exact version number of Image Uploader is used. The latest of version 6 is v6.5.19. If you do not use the 6.5.19 version, please download it from this website, and update JAR, CAB, and JS files on your server with new ones. If you need to get more information on it or have additional questions, please feel free to let me know.

Looking froward to your reply.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 27, 2011 6:34:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Best regards,
Dmitry Obukhov
Technical Support. Aurigma, Inc.
Carmine  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2011 12:47:06 AM(UTC)
Carmine

The problem is solved, thanks to Dmitry, was just the incorrect path to the ImageUploader6.cab file.