Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
nizzy  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2011 2:18:43 AM(UTC)
nizzy

Groups: Member

I got Error #2032 on www.domain.com. on local pc and development stage, the uploader works fine. what could be the problem here? The license key is also correct.
nizzy attached the following image(s):
error2032.JPG
p.shirykalova  
#2 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2011 2:53:27 AM(UTC)
p.shirykalova

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 31 post(s)
Hello,

Error 2032 is Flash error. There are two primary causes of error 2032:

1. The HTTPService call is unable to find the URL or the URL is blocked - If the URL is blocked or

2. HTTPService call is unable to locate it the error will be produced.

The SWF is attempting to access a file on another/restricted domain - The permissions on a domain that you are trying to access in this instance may not be granting the appropriate permissions to the SWF.

You might experience this problem because you use two different domains (please confirm it). One of them is used for Image Uploader hosting, the second - for files uploading. This is disabled by security reasons of Adobe Flash.

In this case, you should configure settings of Flash to enable uploading of files to the domain.

Also, please note that if you ever purchase the production version of Image Uploader Flash, you should purchase two licenses for two domains.

Another cause of this error (though it is very minor in comparison to the two above) is browser caching. As well, you may receive this error if you recently upgraded your Flash player version and did not update your code accordingly.

Please let me know about your results.

Edited by user Monday, August 15, 2011 2:53:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Best regards,

Pauline Shirykalova

Aurigma Technical Support

nizzy  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2011 12:38:49 AM(UTC)
nizzy

Hi p.shirykalova,

thx for the reply. I did not upload it to different domain name/server. it just upload to and from the same domain. the strange thing is, the error is not always happens.

yesterday morning i was working with the uploader n it went smoothly until around noon. at that time i was not even able to select files whish less than 1MB, maybe something went wrong with the flash when creating the thumb? (i use thumbnail view mode).

yesterday in the evening i try again, it went well, the error is not there. is it something to do with the memory problem?

p.shirykalova  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2011 1:03:06 AM(UTC)
p.shirykalova

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 31 post(s)
Hello,

Could you please provide me with the link to your site (login/password if any) so I can test it myself?

If you don't want to post any login information here, please submit new support ticket.

Best regards,

Pauline Shirykalova

Aurigma Technical Support