Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
newvisionjeff  
#1 Posted : Monday, April 9, 2007 11:58:30 PM(UTC)
newvisionjeff

Groups: Member

Hello. I am green as far as web development goes so please stay with me here. I purchased a photoservice script written in asp vb last year from a developer. This script allows me to run an online service where my clients can order prints from their images. I have a particular page that collects information from the user and inserts it into an access 2000 database and then emails me the order. This page also embeds the Image Uploader 4.1 DUAL. My developer fell off the face of the earth (Vijainder Thakur) and I need to add a form field into this page. A place where the user can enter some text and then have that save to a table in the database just like the other form objects. Would someone be willing to steer me in the right direction with this?

The page in question on my site is http://www.myphotostogo.com:8080/photoservice/expldr.asp

You will actually have to register to see the function of this page. After you login click on the button that says "Create Express Proof Order" and it will then direct you to the image uploading page listed above. I need to enter a form element (Text Box) where a user can enter something and then it will save to the access 2000 database for me in a field called "Remarks" which I already made.

I appreciate anyone's time that can help me out.

Jeff
Jeff MacDougall
New Vision Color Lab
www.newvisioncolorlab.com
www.modebook.com