Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kaushals  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2011 7:24:46 AM(UTC)
kaushals

Groups: Member

Hi, I am trying to implement my website so my users can use it on Ipad. Here are the questions:

1. Do I need a new dll file or my existing Aurigma Express uploader 6 will work?
2. My website is .net platform. Do I need to change my code in order to show "Upload" button on ipad? i.e Do I need to make sure that the browser is Safari from Ipad and not the IE or Firefox? or will it be an automatic process.
3. Do I need to buy seperate license for it?
Dmitry.Obukhov  
#2 Posted : Monday, July 4, 2011 3:09:33 AM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Groups: Member

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Hello Kaushal,
Quote:
1. Do I need a new dll file or my existing Aurigma Express uploader 6 will work?

It is much easier. Aurigma Up is another product by Aurigma, and does not relate to Image Uploader. You just need to follow these three steps to insert upload link to your page:
  1. Step 1. Insert the upload link on the page:
    Code:

<a href="aurup:?uploadUrl=http://yourdomain.com/upload&redirecturl=http://yourdomain.com/gallery">
        Upload Images
    </a>
  2. Step 2. Get license key
  3. Step 3. Add server-side code to save the uploaded photos on your server hard drive:

ASP.NET code sample:

Code:

private void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
        int fileCount = Int32.Parse(Request.Form["PackageFileCount"]);
        for ( int i = 0; i < fileCount; i++ )
        {
            string path = System.IO.Path.Combine(Server.MapPath("./Temp/"), Request.Form["SourceName_" + i]);
            Request.Files["File0_" + i].SaveAs(path);
        }
    }
Please learn more information on the Aurigma Up web site.
Quote:
2. My website is .net platform. Do I need to change my code in order to show "Upload" button on ipad? i.e Do I need to make sure that the browser is Safari from Ipad and not the IE or Firefox? or will it be an automatic process.

You do not need to use any additional checking. Ipads use Safari only. Therefore, this process will be automatic. Please try Aurigma Up demo site.
Quote:
3. Do I need to buy seperate license for it?

No, you do not need to by any license. Aurigma Up is free now. Please read additional info on it in the Aurigma uploader goes mobile! topic.

Edited by moderator Friday, April 11, 2014 7:19:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Best regards,
Dmitry Obukhov
Technical Support. Aurigma, Inc.