Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Frederik  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2011 4:38:57 AM(UTC)
Frederik

Groups: Member

Hi,

New kid on the block... Angel

I've made a search, but couldn't find anything useful...

Does anybody have some good ideas about how to explain to users, that they need to install Java and ActiveX software on their computer in order to enable upload of images from their computer...

We're preparing a new photo service, where we use the Soft2Print / MediaClip system for the design process...

I've seen some sites, where they explain about the need to install Java and ActiveX (i.e. Costco Photocenter ), however, I thought someone in this community had some good ideas / better solutions...?!?

Thanks in advance for any help with this... Pray
Frederik  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2011 11:59:15 PM(UTC)
Frederik

Any one... Think

Edited by user Thursday, June 16, 2011 12:01:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nikon  
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 16, 2011 4:07:50 AM(UTC)
Nikon

I think

You need to add “Installation progress bar”. It will show message that ActiveX control is necessary to be installed.

I think there is some information in the support section for the imageuploader. Dmitry helped me once with this.

http://www.aurigma.com/d...nstallation-progress.htm

Can you tell me more about Soft2Print / MediaClip ? so you use this for the design part? then you use image uploader for the uploading part?
Frederik  
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 16, 2011 5:43:52 AM(UTC)
Frederik

Thanks, Nikon!
I assume that this actually fixes another issue we had, so much appreciated...! UserPostedImage

Quote:
Can you tell me more about Soft2Print / MediaClip ? so you use this for the design part? then you use image uploader for the uploading part?

Yes - the system we have use Aurigma enabling users to upload images and then we use the MediaClip system for the design part...
I can post a link to the system so that you can see how it works...
Actually, I believe if you visit the Mediaclip web-site, you can see this in their demo store...