Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Allur Midhun Kumar Singh  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 14, 2011 6:22:50 AM(UTC)
Allur Midhun Kumar Singh

Groups: Member

Hi,

Basically I have a requirements which I am expecting Aurigma Image Uploader will resolve it.

When I upload multiple files, Aurigma image uploader is redirecting and showing uploaded files as "List" in another page-Gallery.aspx but what I am expecting from Aurigma image loader is uploaded files must have to show in the same page with out redirecting the page and also uploaded files must have to display in Thumbnails. And I want to provide User a Option to Delete selected images.

Dmitry.Obukhov  
#2 Posted : Monday, February 14, 2011 8:07:28 PM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Hello Midhun,

As far as I understand, you try Basic Demo sample. This sample just illustrates how to create and use simple gallery page (trough redirecting) where uploaded images are displayed. It is not obligatory that you should follow this way.

Image Uploader allows uploading files (images as in your case) to the server. You just need to implement the similar script (like in Gallery.aspx), which will display images after uploading on the same page with Image Uploader.

I created simple application demonstrates how to implement it. I attached this sample for your reference. Please download and try it. If you have any questions please feel free to let me know.
File Attachment(s):
iu7_Display_Images.zip (5,559kb) downloaded 19 time(s).
Best regards,
Dmitry Obukhov
Technical Support. Aurigma, Inc.
thanks 1 user thanked Dmitry.Obukhov for this useful post.
Allur Midhun Kumar Singh on 2/14/2011(UTC)
Allur Midhun Kumar Singh  
#3 Posted : Monday, February 14, 2011 10:57:44 PM(UTC)
Allur Midhun Kumar Singh

As i gone through your sample,and it is fullfilled partially.
we have so many users who will upload images.

According to your previous sample,it is showing all images in thumbnails,but what i need is it has to show images of a corresponding user only.

For Example:There are three users A,B,C

All uploaded files are saved in Temp-folder of server.
And i need to display the images of corresponding user, but not all the images in the Temp folder.

Presently the sample i received is showing all the images in temp-folder but it is not restricting the images which corresponding user uploaded it.

I hope you will get back with a sample as before.

Dmitry.Obukhov wrote:
Hello Midhun,

As far as I understand, you try Basic Demo sample. This sample just illustrates how to create and use simple gallery page (trough redirecting) where uploaded images are displayed. It is not obligatory that you should follow this way.

Image Uploader allows uploading files (images as in your case) to the server. You just need to implement the similar script (like in Gallery.aspx), which will display images after uploading on the same page with Image Uploader.

I created simple application demonstrates how to implement it. I attached this sample for your reference. Please download and try it. If you have any questions please feel free to let me know.

Edited by user Monday, February 14, 2011 11:08:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Dmitry.Obukhov  
#4 Posted : Monday, February 14, 2011 11:54:20 PM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Midhun,

You should implement application with user authentication, and upload images of corresponded users getting e.g. user ID (or some another user parameter).

Unfortunately, that you asked is out of Aurigma support.
Best regards,
Dmitry Obukhov
thanks 1 user thanked Dmitry.Obukhov for this useful post.
Allur Midhun Kumar Singh on 2/15/2011(UTC)
Allur Midhun Kumar Singh  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, February 15, 2011 10:48:22 PM(UTC)
Allur Midhun Kumar Singh

My problem,
when i upload files with Aurigama uploader,it is saving those files into temp folder.
when click on upload button the functionality is repeating depends upon number of upload files.
At this time i want to hold the file names in same page with checkboxes.
And i need to provide a button to remove/delete the selected checked images.

Edited by user Wednesday, February 16, 2011 2:08:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Dmitry.Obukhov  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, February 16, 2011 3:14:04 AM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Hello Midhun,

Unfortunately, I am not able to assist you with implementing this functionality. We provide with Image Uploader, and support our clients in any technical questions or problems related to this software. The rest parts such as choice of server platform or creating gallery pages to show images is your responsibility. It depends on you, on design of your site, and inside logic of it.
Best regards,
Dmitry Obukhov