Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
sky-3000  
#1 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 11:59:02 PM(UTC)
sky-3000

Groups: Member

Hi,

in which way i can translate the plugin in Virtuemart?

In the code of the page i see

<script type="text/javascript" src="/mywebsite//components/com_aurigmaphotoorder/assets/iuembed.Localization_es.js">

</script>

automatically but i still see everything in english.

Someone could help me?

Thank you

Dmitry.Obukhov  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2010 7:43:40 PM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not have prepared Spain localization.

To localize, please follow these steps:

1. After installation you will find en-GB.com_aurigmaphotoorder.ini file in the /joomla_root/language/en-GB/ directory, and en-GB.com_aurigmaphotoorder.ini and en-GB.com_aurigmaphotoorder.menu.ini files in the /joomla_root/administrator/language/en-GB directory. Copy them into the directories with other joomla localization files for your language (e.g. /joomla_root/language/ru-RU/ and /joomla_root/administrator/language/ru-RU), translate the content of these files, and change language prefix from en-GB to your language.

2. To localize Image Uploader control you should open iuembed.Localization_en.js and translate it on you language. Then you should save it as iuembed.Localization_es.js in the /joomla_root/components/com_aurigmaphotoorder/assets directory.

3. And the last step in localization is to localize DropFileHere label. We use an image file for this label. The default image is the /joomla_root/components/com_aurigmaphotoorder/assets/dropfileshere.png file. To translate it to other language you need to replace dropfileshere.png with new picture with label on your language in the /joomla_root/components/com_aurigmaphotoorder/assets directory.

Try it and let me know about the results.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 26, 2010 8:58:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Best regards,

Dmitry Obukhov

Technical Support. Aurigma, Inc.

sky-3000  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2010 7:49:45 PM(UTC)
sky-3000

Hi Dmitry,

it's the same also for italian language?

Thanks a lot

Dmitry.Obukhov  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2010 8:57:19 PM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Hi,

Almost the same. In case of Italian, you do not need to translate content of iuembed.Localization_en.js file, i.e. Image Uploader control. We have Italian localization. You should just add these lines in your script:

Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="/mywebsite//components/com_aurigmaphotoorder/assets/iuembed.Localization_it.js">
</script>

Other points (1st and 3d) are the same as in my previous post.

Best regards,

Dmitry Obukhov

Shishev  
#5 Posted : Thursday, December 9, 2010 12:46:08 PM(UTC)
Shishev

Hi, I have tried translating the photo order plugin for virtuemart in bulgarian just the way you have explained, but whenever I copy the files to the according directories, nothing happens. All of the buttons are still the same "Add photos" etc. etc. and all the information still says the same in english. There is one thing though, when I right click in the "Drop photos here..." area the menu is gone, no text ( "Thumbnails"etc. etc. are gone ). And in fact, the only thing I am able to "translate" is the "dropfileshere.png", this is the only thing changed. I upload everything in the correct directories ( iuembed.Localization_bg.js, en-BG.com_aurigmaphotoorder.menu.ini, en-BG.com_aurigmaphotoorder.ini ). Please help, my problem needs urgent solving.

Thank you,

Stoyan Shishev

Dmitry.Obukhov  
#6 Posted : Monday, December 13, 2010 12:36:46 AM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Hello Stoyan,

Could you please provide me with Bulgarian localization for Photo Order component? I need to test it locally.

Best regards,

Dmitry Obukhov

jjonjon  
#7 Posted : Saturday, January 29, 2011 5:26:09 PM(UTC)
jjonjon

Dmitry.Obukhov wrote:
Hi,

Almost the same. In case of Italian, you do not need to translate content of iuembed.Localization_en.js file, i.e. Image Uploader control. We have Italian localization. You should just add these lines in your script:

Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="/mywebsite//components/com_aurigmaphotoorder/assets/iuembed.Localization_it.js">
</script>

Other points (1st and 3d) are the same as in my previous post.

Salut !

Sorry for nub question.

In which exactly script or page I should add these lines ???

Thanks !

Dmitry.Obukhov  
#8 Posted : Monday, January 31, 2011 12:45:38 AM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Hello Eugene,

You should put the lines mentioned above into \administrator\components\com_aurigmaphotoorder\templates\imageuploader.tpl.php file.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Dmitry Obukhov

jjonjon  
#9 Posted : Monday, January 31, 2011 6:11:20 AM(UTC)
jjonjon

Dmitry.Obukhov wrote:
Hello Eugene,

You should put the lines mentioned above into \administrator\components\com_aurigmaphotoorder\templates\imageuploader.tpl.php file.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks Dmitry but i can not change it. Still englishd'oh! . I need russian

Edited by user Monday, January 31, 2011 6:13:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Dmitry.Obukhov  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, February 1, 2011 2:01:48 AM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Hello Eugene,

Sorry I had a mistake when advised it.

Here is recommendation of our engineer who is savvy in Photo Order component. There is three steps how you can localize it:

1. After installation you will find en-GB.com_aurigmaphotoorder.ini file in the /joomla_root/language/en-GB/ directory, and en-GB.com_aurigmaphotoorder.ini and en-GB.com_aurigmaphotoorder.menu.ini files in the /joomla_root/administrator/language/en-GB directory. Copy them into the directories with other joomla localization files for your language (/joomla_root/language/ru-RU/ and /joomla_root/administrator/language/ru-RU for example) and change language prefix from en-GB to your language.

2. To translate Image Uploader control we take current joomla language and use appropriate localization file from /joomla_root/components/com_aurigmaphotoorder/assets directory. For example the joomla language is ru, then we check if file iuembed.Localization_ru.js exists. If it is, then we use it, otherwise we does not localize Image Uploader.

3. And the last step in localization is to localize DropFileHere label. We use an image file for this label. The default image is the /joomla_root/components/com_aurigmaphotoorder/assets/dropfileshere.png file. To translate it to other language you need to put dropfileshere_{language}.png in the /joomla_root/components/com_aurigmaphotoorder/assets directory. For example, to translate it to ru we need to put dropfileshere_ru.png (file name in lower case).

Please try it and let me know about your results.

Edited by user Tuesday, February 1, 2011 2:02:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Best regards,

Dmitry Obukhov

jjonjon  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, February 1, 2011 3:03:21 AM(UTC)
jjonjon

Dmitry.Obukhov wrote:
Hello Eugene,

Sorry I had a mistake when advised it.

Here is recommendation of our engineer who is savvy in Photo Order component. There is three steps how you can localize it:

1. After installation you will find en-GB.com_aurigmaphotoorder.ini file in the /joomla_root/language/en-GB/ directory, and en-GB.com_aurigmaphotoorder.ini and en-GB.com_aurigmaphotoorder.menu.ini files in the /joomla_root/administrator/language/en-GB directory. Copy them into the directories with other joomla localization files for your language (/joomla_root/language/ru-RU/ and /joomla_root/administrator/language/ru-RU for example) and change language prefix from en-GB to your language.

2. To translate Image Uploader control we take current joomla language and use appropriate localization file from /joomla_root/components/com_aurigmaphotoorder/assets directory. For example the joomla language is ru, then we check if file iuembed.Localization_ru.js exists. If it is, then we use it, otherwise we does not localize Image Uploader.

3. And the last step in localization is to localize DropFileHere label. We use an image file for this label. The default image is the /joomla_root/components/com_aurigmaphotoorder/assets/dropfileshere.png file. To translate it to other language you need to put dropfileshere_{language}.png in the /joomla_root/components/com_aurigmaphotoorder/assets directory. For example, to translate it to ru we need to put dropfileshere_ru.png (file name in lower case).

Please try it and let me know about your results.

Salut Dmitry !

I have no problem with image but, i can not change languageThink

(joomla 1.5.17 , VirtueMart 1.1.6 , Localhost)

Thanks!

Dmitry.Obukhov  
#12 Posted : Wednesday, February 2, 2011 2:32:09 AM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Hi Eugene,

I attached the ru-RU.com_aurigmaphotoorder.ini file to this post. Please download, and put it into /language/ru-RU folder. Then please check whether iuembed.Localization_ru.js file is located in the /components/com_aurigmaphotoorder/assets directory.

All you need is just to set Russian in the Extensions -> Language Manager of Joomla admin.

Image Uploader control and menu should be localized. Please let me know if you have any problems.

File Attachment(s):
ru-RU.com_aurigmaphotoorder.zip (2kb) downloaded 25 time(s).
Best regards,

Dmitry Obukhov

jjonjon  
#13 Posted : Wednesday, February 2, 2011 7:06:07 AM(UTC)
jjonjon

Dmitry.Obukhov wrote:
Hi Eugene,

I attached the ru-RU.com_aurigmaphotoorder.ini file to this post. Please download, and put it into /language/ru-RU folder. Then please check whether iuembed.Localization_ru.js file is located in the /components/com_aurigmaphotoorder/assets directory.

All you need is just to set Russian in the Extensions -> Language Manager of Joomla admin.

Image Uploader control and menu should be localized. Please let me know if you have any problems.

Salut Dmitry!

Many thanks!

it worksDancing but the forms "size"and "paper" stil in english!Think

Edited by user Wednesday, February 2, 2011 7:36:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
aurigma.rar (116kb) downloaded 9 time(s).
Dmitry.Obukhov  
#14 Posted : Wednesday, February 2, 2011 7:19:45 PM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Good day Eugene,

The size and paper fields are attributes of Joomla, and could not be translated through the ini files. So, unfortunately it is not possible to localize them :(

Best regards,

Dmitry Obukhov

thanks 1 user thanked Dmitry.Obukhov for this useful post.
jjonjon on 2/3/2011(UTC)
jjonjon  
#15 Posted : Thursday, February 3, 2011 1:09:44 AM(UTC)
jjonjon

Dmitry.Obukhov wrote:
Good day Eugene,

The size and paper fields are attributes of Joomla, and could not be translated through the ini files. So, unfortunately it is not possible to localize them :(

Salut Dmitry !

In any case, thank you very much!