Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jacob  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 1:19:18 AM(UTC)
jacob

Groups: Member

Hello,

When I'm setting up Image Uploader Flash I keep bumping into the same problem over and over again. The error message and code:

Package upload error: 'Error #2038' response = 'ÿØÿà'

I've read in a recent forum post that this was solved when the script's folder permissions was corrected - however, I don't think my error is caused by a permission error. I use Image Uploader Flash as a fallback to Image Uploader 7 when a client don't have ActiveX nor Java.

Image Uploader 7 uses the same exact uploading URL as Image Uploader Flash and Image Uploader 7 have no problems uploading to the upload server.

I have set the crossdomain.xml as it must on the uploading server.

The error I get is as followed:

Quote:
Upload request is invalid.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: Aurigma.ImageUploader.UploadException: Upload request is invalid.

Source Error:

Quote:
An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

Quote:
[UploadException: Upload request is invalid.]
Aurigma.ImageUploader.UploadSession.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +741
Aurigma.ImageUploader.UploadHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +484
Aurigma.ImageUploader.UploadRequest.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +142
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +74
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +146
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +146
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2207

I think this might be caused bacause Image Uploader Flash isn't posting the same data fields the Image Uploader 7 does.

For example:

In Image uploader 7 the fields HorizontalResolution_X and VerticalResolution_X is sent in the POST but this fields are missing from the data Image Uploader Flash is sending.
Dmitry.Obukhov  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2010 9:58:14 PM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Hello Jacob,

Thanks for contacting us.

Quote:
In Image uploader 7 the fields HorizontalResolution_X and VerticalResolution_X is sent in the POST but this fields are missing from the data Image Uploader Flash is sending.

You are right, Flash Uploader does not sent HorizontalResolution_X and VerticalResolution_X fields.
Please read information on POST fields sent by Flash Uploader in the POST Field Reference section.
Therefore, please check your server-side code, which allows saving your files on the server.
Also, you can provide me with a link to your site (login/password) where the problem occurs. If you do not want to post this data on public forum, you are able to submit new support ticket.
Best regards,
Dmitry Obukhov
Technical Support. Aurigma, Inc.
jacob  
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 16, 2010 12:33:10 AM(UTC)
jacob

Dmitry.Obukhov wrote:
You are right, Flash Uploader does not sent HorizontalResolution_X and VerticalResolution_X fields.

Is there a way for me to add those fields to the POST data?
Dmitry.Obukhov  
#4 Posted : Thursday, December 16, 2010 1:15:03 AM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Unfortunately, there is no way to add these fields to the POST.
Best regards,
Dmitry Obukhov
Technical Support. Aurigma, Inc.