Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
vimala  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 8, 2010 9:03:23 PM(UTC)
vimala

Groups: Member

Hi,

I am using the aurigma image uploader 6.0 and upload 50 files (1mb to 2mb) with $imageUploader->setFilesPerOnePackageCount(5)

while uploading upto 30 files it is raising the "Image Uploader encountered some problem. If you see this message, contact web master."

So i put the $imageUploader->setTimeOut(0); But it is not working and same error occurs.

Please help me why this error occurs and what are the steps i want to take care for this issue?

Regards,
Vimala

Dmitry.Obukhov  
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 9, 2010 12:38:21 AM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Hello Vimala,

Most probably, you experience this problem because of max_file_uploads limit. Please read how to resolve this problem in the PRB: Cannot upload more than N files in PHP article on out forum.
Best regards,
Dmitry Obukhov
Technical Support. Aurigma, Inc.
vimala  
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 9, 2010 2:11:24 AM(UTC)
vimala

Dmitry.Obukhov wrote:
Hello Vimala,

Most probably, you experience this problem because of max_file_uploads limit. Please read how to resolve this problem in the PRB: Cannot upload more than N files in PHP article on out forum.

Hi, here i am uploading the photos in the package of 5 using this command $imageUploader->setFilesPerOnePackageCount(5), that is uploading the images as set of 5.

Then it is hitting my action php file and I done some db process after getting this file. When processing the last photo it is not complete the entire process and it is taking the next patch. When i searched in my db, the last photo in the package is not updated fully that is the transaction is not completed and it is showing the error as "Some server script error occured" when i set the debug window.

When I unset the debug window it is showing as "Image Uploader encountered some problem. If you see this message, contact web master."
How to rectify this process?

Also how can i redirect the image uploader eventhough when it is failed as like the message "Image Uploader encountered some problem. If you see this message, contact web master."

Thanks in advance,
Vimala

Edited by user Thursday, December 9, 2010 2:15:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Dmitry.Obukhov  
#4 Posted : Saturday, December 11, 2010 12:14:47 AM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Hello,

Could you please provide me with a link to your site (login/password if any) where you experience this problem?
Best regards,
Dmitry Obukhov
Technical Support. Aurigma, Inc.