Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Ghiso  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 4:14:47 AM(UTC)
Ghiso

Groups: Member

Hy to everybody.

I have seen your interesting discussion on DPOF formats.

I am trying to create a file that could be readed by a Noritsu QSS minilab.

I hardly studied d'oh! the way to reproduce the DPOF format generated by Noritsu kiosks or Archimedia software but without appreciable results Brick wall ...

Can anyone help me?

The worst is that files copied from the software above (and hardly manipulated by me) remains readables by QSS while the ones I generate with my software are never accepted (01873-00000 error) because PRT PCH is not setted.

Thanks in advance

Nikon  
#2 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 5:25:16 AM(UTC)
Nikon

Hi!

I have studied the DPOF format very careful. We have a qss lab, and DPOF was implented in the Plugin for Joomla / Virtuemart with my help. Off course andreym did the wonderful coding for the plugin.

Have this something to do with the Joomla / Virtuemart plugin? otherwise i dont know if we can talk about DPOF here.

Edited by user Monday, September 27, 2010 7:01:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Ghiso  
#3 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 2:55:50 PM(UTC)
Ghiso

Hi Nikon,

Thank you for your reply.

As for your question: I am studying Joomla and I hope to use the virtuemart plugin here in Italy in a few month.

The question I posted now, however, has to do with a software I am releasing in VB .net

I think the two things are closely connected because the final product is to be read from a Noritsu QSS minilab, and if I don't understand why this is not working, I will not be able to finish neither the one nore the other product...

Anyway, if you can advise me how and where to discuss this topic, I am ready to follow your indication.

Bye

Nikon  
#4 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 4:59:04 PM(UTC)
Nikon

Hi!

Im interesting to discuss the QSS minilab and the DPOF future.

Can you post your email?

Ghiso  
#5 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 5:56:01 PM(UTC)
Ghiso

Hi again.

I just come from talking with a Noritsu Italy commercial which explained me that Noritsu DPOF protocols are reserved becose they want people working withy their products like PhotoSend. He said "you may send us a written request that we will address to our Direction in Japan but they will for sure reply you can't have them". Think

If things are this way, I think the only way to work with QSS owners is to send jpg files that must be pre-processed by a Noritsu kiosk or something like.

Anyway, my e-mail adress is d.ghiselli@alice.it, if you want to carry on the discussion I am at your disposal

Bye