Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ziblio2  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2009 9:32:41 AM(UTC)
ziblio2

Groups:

As I've recently been reviewing our error logs, I've noticed some weird URLs appear and I cannot figure out how to duplicate. It appears that for most people, everything is working great. They access the uploader (either java or active x) and are able to upload photos. However, there are several instances every day where a user is getting an error, and the error appears to be because the following is appended at the end of the url: com.aurigma.imageuploader.ImageUploader.class.

So, as an example:

If the uploader is located at http://example.com/photos/upload/uploadID, our error logs show they are accessing http://example.com/photo...ader.ImageUploader.class.

I'm at a loss as to how this may occur and how to duplicate, so any suggestions would be helpful!
Alex Kon  
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2009 6:19:20 PM(UTC)
Alex Kon

Groups:

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Hello,

Such requests appear if JVM cannot find implementation of the specified class in JAR file. Since the class you pointed is the main ImageUploader class - that means that there were some issues while delivering ImageUploader.jar to client.

I recommend you to recheck all pages where you use ImageUploader (maybe under different browsers/platforms). It is possible that you have some mis-configured page and it produces these several log entries each day.

Unfortunately that the only idea I have. Another alternative is "something random" on line or on client-side (corrupted JVM plugin, paranoic firewall, etc). Unfortunately you can do nothing with all this.

Best regards,
Alex Kon

Edited by user Thursday, December 17, 2009 6:20:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified