Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
esmeidel  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2009 4:18:21 AM(UTC)
esmeidel

Groups: Member

We recently upgraded ImageUploader from 5.1 (Dual) to 6.1.4 Pro (Dual).

There is an odd new issue that seems to be present on the Java version. The thumbnails appear within the preview pane exactly as they should. However, the moment the "send" button is clicked, all the thumbnails revert to being displayed as file icons. The good news is that the actual files are still being uploaded properly (they are not being *uploaded* as icons), so this only appears to be a display quirk at the time of upload.

This happens not only in our own implementation, but is recreateable whenever I use the Java version of your online demo at http://demo.aurigma.com/.../BasicDemo/default.aspx.

I've tried on two different machines in our office using WinXP / FireFox -- one with Java 6.11 and one with Java 6.17 (the latest version, I believe).

Any thoughts as to why this might be happening? It's not technically affecting our uploading capability, but it is certainly a little disconcerting to customers.

Tamila  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2009 2:26:35 PM(UTC)
Tamila

Groups: Member

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello,

It is a normal behavior.
Image Uploader needs to delete thumbnails in upload and folder panes because Java plug-in (JRE) has memory limitation. So we need to release memory to successfully create and upload thumbnails.
Aurigma Support Team

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!