Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
prakum  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 9:24:35 PM(UTC)
prakum

Groups: Member

Hi All,

We have bought the Aurigma Image Uploader 6 for our site. While uploading a big file or files, it is giving this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'The exception occured during upload processing. The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.' in /home/mypar9/public_html/imageupload/ImageUploaderPHP/UploadedFiles.php:41 Stack trace: #0 /home/mypar9/public_html/imageupload/ImageUploaderPHP/UploadedFiles.php(370): UploadedFiles::_throwException('The exception o...') #1 /home/mypar9/public_html/imageupload/ImageUploaderPHP/UploadedFiles.php(481): BaseFileInfo->_checkWhetherUploaded() #2 /home/mypar9/public_html/member/upload.php(36): BaseFileInfo->getSafeFileName('/home/mypar9/pu...') #3 /home/mypar9/public_html/member/upload.php(86): saveUploadedFiles() #4 {main} thrown in /home/mypar9/public_html/imageupload/ImageUploaderPHP/UploadedFiles.php on line 41

I think this error is related to the settings of my uploader. My php.ini has upload_max_filesize = 100MB. Most probably its not allowing a single file of size greater than 2MB to be uploaded.Could anybody say where to change the settings or any other idea to get rid of this error.

platform : PHP

Also, I would like to give an option to the user to upload file(s) of size like 10MB or so.

please suggest.

Thank you.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 30, 2009 9:36:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Tamila  
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2009 5:27:59 PM(UTC)
Tamila

Groups:

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello,

I recommend you to read the following article. Here you can find necessary information:

http://www.aurigma.com/docs/iu/PHPSamples.htm

Aurigma Support Team

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!

prakum  
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2009 3:57:07 PM(UTC)
prakum

Groups: Member

Thank you!