Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
russo  
#1 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2009 4:59:04 PM(UTC)
russo

Groups: Member

Hi,

we are using ImageUploader version 4,7,16,0 but we tried also with 5.6.
We have this strange problem:
our website receive images through your component. Sometimes happen that in the Action redirect page I have Request.Files["SourceFile_1"] null and Request.Files.Count = 0. This happen with no apparent similar behaviour....one user reach to upload 1 or 2 images and than the problems appear, the same user retry the upload and reach to upload 4 or 5 images. A lot of user upload files without problems but we have 20 / 25 logs a day of this type. Some users have this problem after 600 images uploaded and other users immediately.
We use Multiple Requests Mode and the code is very simple (taken from your Basic demo sample). We use ASP.NET and already change the maxRequestLength, executionTimeout, and aurigma Timeout property.
It seems to be indipendent by the browser...I have this problem from Explorer, Firefox and Safari.

Have you got some hint for this problem?
Fedor  
#2 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2009 8:09:56 PM(UTC)
Fedor

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 76 time(s) in 74 post(s)
Hello,

Quote:
we are using ImageUploader version 4,7,16,0 but we tried also with 5.6.
We have this strange problem:
our website receive images through your component. Sometimes happen that in the Action redirect page I have Request.Files["SourceFile_1"] null and Request.Files.Count = 0. This happen with no apparent similar behaviour....one user reach to upload 1 or 2 images and than the problems appear, the same user retry the upload and reach to upload 4 or 5 images. A lot of user upload files without problems but we have 20 / 25 logs a day of this type. Some users have this problem after 600 images uploaded and other users immediately.
We use Multiple Requests Mode and the code is very simple (taken from your Basic demo sample). We use ASP.NET and already change the maxRequestLength, executionTimeout, and aurigma Timeout property.
It seems to be indipendent by the browser...I have this problem from Explorer, Firefox and Safari.

Please check whether error occurs in case of sending non multipart/form-data POST request to upload processing page.

For example if user or web crawler directly browse http://www.youdomain.com/upload.aspx page, then error can occur in case of improperly request handling.

Edited by user Monday, April 27, 2009 8:13:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Best regards,
Fedor Skvortsov
russo  
#3 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2009 8:28:58 PM(UTC)
russo

Groups: Member

Hi,

Fedor wrote:
Hello,

Please check whether error occurs in case of sending non multipart/form-data POST request to upload processing page.

For example if user or web crawler directly browse http://www.youdomain.com/upload.aspx page, then error can occur in case of improperly request handling.

I can't figure out how non multipart/form-data POST request can be sent to the page uplaod.aspx. This page is handled only by aurigma. In theory users can browse to this page but I don't know how (and why) a user during an upload of 300/400 images is going to browse different pages.

Regards

Edited by user Monday, April 27, 2009 8:59:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Dmitry  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2009 7:14:47 PM(UTC)
Dmitry

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Hello,

We have fixed the similar problem in Image Uploader 5.7. Please, download the latest version and try it out.
Sincerely yours,
Dmitry Sevostyanov

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!