Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Alex Kon  
#1 Posted : Friday, April 18, 2008 1:28:52 PM(UTC)
Alex Kon

Groups:

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Description:

This rather big sample is actually a bundle of demos:

• Applying Effects - this part demonstrates how to use AJAX Web Controls shipped with Graphics Mill for .NET in applications which are built with the Visual Studio designer. It shows how to display an image in the BitmapViewer control, how to zoom and pan a bitmap, select a rectangular region of the bitmap and apply some effects.

• Photo Cropping - this part demonstrates how to build an application using the remote scripting approach, also known as AJAX. This approach allows calling methods at the server directly from JavaScript. This makes the application work faster. As the "Applying Effects" demo, it shows how to use the BitmapViewer control and rubberbands.

• TIFF Viewer - this sample demonstrates how to create an online TIFF viewer. Using this application the user can open multipage TIFF documents, for example, faxes. It also provides such viewer functionality as navigation through pages and page zoom. There is also a Windows version of this demo.

• Red Eye Removal - this is a demonstration of usage of Red-Eye Removal for Web applications. It shows how this add-on works in a semiautomatic mode as well as in a manual one. The application is designed as a wizard. You can read more about Red-Eye Removal in the Red-Eye Removal section. There is also a Windows version of this demo.

• Online Business Card Editor - this sample demonstrates how to build a Web application for online editing of business cards. This application uses Advanced PSD Add-on for Graphics Mill, as the card template is stored as a PSD file. You can read more about Advanced PSD Add-on in the Advanced PSD Add-on section.

Required Graphics Mill for .NET assemblies:

• Aurigma.GraphicsMill.dll

• Aurigma.GraphicsMill.AjaxControls.dll

• Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Codecs.AdvancedPsd.dll (for Online Business Card Editor)

*** Make sure that you have all necessary libraries installed to launch Graphics Mill for .NET.

Edited by moderator Monday, May 28, 2012 8:48:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
GraphicsMillAjaxCS.zip (372kb) downloaded 742 time(s).
GraphicsMillAjaxVB.zip (372kb) downloaded 288 time(s).
aDino  
#2 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2009 11:59:37 PM(UTC)
aDino

Groups: Member

Hi tried to set up your example bur I receive this error when compile:

Error 1 Could not load file or assembly 'Aurigma.GraphicsMill, Version=5.0.82.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=af7154c50c505858' or one of its dependencies. The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log for more detail. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)

I use Vs2008 and 3.5

We need check this out to evaluate the product and buy it.

Can you help me ?

aDino  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 27, 2009 12:38:15 AM(UTC)
aDino

aDino  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 27, 2009 12:39:09 AM(UTC)
aDino

Do you have a simple project like this in Asp.net C# 3.5 for vs 2008 ?

It spare a lot of time having.

cheers

Dmitry  
#5 Posted : Monday, March 9, 2009 2:10:14 PM(UTC)
Dmitry

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Hello,

All you need is to download the sample, extract it to a folder, and open it in VS2008 as a web site.

Sincerely yours,

Dmitry Sevostyanov

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!

andreym  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2009 2:22:13 PM(UTC)
andreym

Groups:

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Description:

This rather big sample is actually a bundle of demos:

• Applying Effects - this part demonstrates how to use AJAX Web Controls shipped with Graphics Mill for .NET in applications which are built with the Visual Studio designer. It shows how to display an image in the BitmapViewer control, how to zoom and pan a bitmap, select a rectangular region of the bitmap and apply some effects.

• Photo Cropping - this part demonstrates how to build an application using the remote scripting approach, also known as AJAX. This approach allows calling methods at the server directly from JavaScript. This makes the application work faster. As the "Applying Effects" demo, it shows how to use the BitmapViewer control and rubberbands.

• TIFF Viewer - this sample demonstrates how to create an online TIFF viewer. Using this application the user can open multipage TIFF documents, for example, faxes. It also provides such viewer functionality as navigation through pages and page zoom. There is also a Windows version of this demo.

• Red Eye Removal - this is a demonstration of usage of Red-Eye Removal for Web applications. It shows how this add-on works in a semiautomatic mode as well as in a manual one. The application is designed as a wizard. You can read more about Red-Eye Removal in the Red-Eye Removal section. There is also a Windows version of this demo.

• Online Business Card Editor - this sample demonstrates how to build a Web application for online editing of business cards. This application uses Advanced PSD Add-on for Graphics Mill, as the card template is stored as a PSD file. You can read more about Advanced PSD Add-on in the Advanced PSD Add-on section.

• Print Image - in this demo you will see how to print image loaded to BitmapViewer. It uses callback to prepare images server-side and hidden frame - to print them on the client. You can apply additional preprocessing to image on the server, e.g. resize to fit to paper, rotate to landscape or portrait orientation or make images grayscale.

Required Graphics Mill for .NET assemblies:

• Aurigma.GraphicsMill.dll

• Aurigma.GraphicsMill.AjaxControls.dll

• Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Codecs.AdvancedPsd.dll (for Online Business Card Editor)

Edited by user Saturday, December 19, 2009 6:05:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
GraphicsMillAjaxCS.zip (983kb) downloaded 165 time(s).
GraphicsMillAjaxVB.zip (983kb) downloaded 64 time(s).
seilor  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, July 8, 2009 9:31:59 PM(UTC)
seilor

I can't use, i reinstall 3x, but always i received this error

Error 1 Não foi possível carregar arquivo ou assembly 'Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Codecs.AdvancedPsd, Version=5.1.3447.21200, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=af7154c50c505858' ou uma de suas dependências. Falha na inicialização do aplicativo devido a configuração incorreta. A reinstalação do aplicativo pode resolver o problema. (Exceção de HRESULT: 0x800736B1)

cjibo  
#8 Posted : Thursday, July 9, 2009 4:46:43 AM(UTC)
cjibo

Is there a new version of the samples for the Online business Card PSD Editor? The current version listed in the forum seems to be pointing to an older version of the library. Frame no longer has .Type method. Nor does Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Codecs.PsdFrameType.Unknown or an equivalent I can find.

I have the latest version of the library.

cjibo  
#9 Posted : Friday, July 10, 2009 12:17:53 AM(UTC)
cjibo

Do these controls not work with .NET 3.5? I'm trying to run it on 3.5 application of mine and the page is not seeing the script manager for some reason although it exists.
Tamila  
#10 Posted : Sunday, July 12, 2009 2:57:59 PM(UTC)
Tamila

Groups:

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello,

Quote:
I can't use, i reinstall 3x, but always i received this error

Error 1 Não foi possível carregar arquivo ou assembly 'Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Codecs.AdvancedPsd, Version=5.1.3447.21200, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=af7154c50c505858' ou uma de suas dependências. Falha na inicialização do aplicativo devido a configuração incorreta. A reinstalação do aplicativo pode resolver o problema. (Exceção de HRESULT: 0x800736B1)

It is a known problem. How to resolve it you can read here:

INFO: Could not load file or assembly Aurigma.GraphicsMill problem

Aurigma Support Team

Tamila  
#11 Posted : Sunday, July 12, 2009 3:03:20 PM(UTC)
Tamila

Groups:

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi,

Quote:
Is there a new version of the samples for the Online business Card PSD Editor? The current version listed in the forum seems to be pointing to an older version of the library. Frame no longer has .Type method. Nor does Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Codecs.PsdFrameType.Unknown or an equivalent I can find.

I have the latest version of the library.

It seams that you need to install ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX Extensions 1.0, it is necessary for correct work of Web controls. You can download it here:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=77296

Aurigma Support Team