Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
snkar  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 11, 2008 3:37:51 PM(UTC)
snkar

Groups: Member

Hi,

I am evaluating the trial version of Aurigma Image Uploader and Graphics Mill for a project requirement. To start off, the client has supplied a proposed screenshot of the multiple photo upload page. Looking at that, we have come to a conclusion that we will need to customize the look of the Image Uploader to be a cross between the Multiple Descriptions flavlor and the Robust Upload samples. We will need a two pane layout with custom "Add File", "Add Folder" and "Upload" button. The Image content pane needs to be there where the user can drag and drop(or select) files for upload from the file system, add selected files from the content pane to the upload pane using the Add/Add All button, and the Upload pane has to support Multiple descriptions. Need to come up with a POC very fast. Can anyone provide me some quick pointers in the right direction. I can probably browse through the entire documenttaion and figure it out, but I am really out of time. Need to hit the right direction and then I can improvise and see.Thanks.
Dmitry  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 12, 2008 4:02:21 PM(UTC)
Dmitry

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Hello,

Unfortunately, multiple description interface is not supported in two panes mode, you can use it for three panes layout as it shown in the sample.

The article Customizing Buttons will help you to create customized buttons in your application.
Sincerely yours,
Dmitry Sevostyanov

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!