Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<3456>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Nikon  
#81 Posted : Tuesday, October 5, 2010 9:20:14 PM(UTC)
Nikon

Groups: Member

angela.salvati wrote:
Hello everyone
For about a week I did the 'update and I have a problem,

when they make the 'order all goes well but then in the folder I find only 2 0 3
photos .. while the customer has charged over 100

In fact if I go into the folder tumbs, there are all

Can you help me to solve the problem
Thanks

Hi have tried to add this in your php ini ? Or did you not have this problem before the update?

upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
memory_limit = 1024M
angela.salvati  
#82 Posted : Tuesday, October 5, 2010 10:06:52 PM(UTC)
angela.salvati

Thanks for your reply,
no I had this problem before
Moby_HH  
#83 Posted : Wednesday, October 6, 2010 4:20:06 PM(UTC)
Moby_HH

Is there an easy way i can realise "service fee", that is a mandatory basic fee per order?

On my virtuemart system i am running a normal camera shop AND the plugin testwise.
The base fee should only be added to photo orders, not to cameras.

Are you aware of any solution for this?
Albertvdmeulen  
#84 Posted : Sunday, October 10, 2010 7:01:49 PM(UTC)
Albertvdmeulen

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:
Is there an easy way i can realise "service fee", that is a mandatory basic fee per order?

On my virtuemart system i am running a normal camera shop AND the plugin testwise.
The base fee should only be added to photo orders, not to cameras.

Are you aware of any solution for this?

We had the same problem.
I solved this by assigning different weights to the photos and then calculating the shippingcost for it (renamed this in vm to ordercost.

UserPostedImage

grt,

Rob
taravasya  
#85 Posted : Sunday, October 31, 2010 9:45:58 PM(UTC)
taravasya

Plugin for Virtuemart as it depends on the update for ImageUploader to 7-th version? We just sent a letter inviting them to create a preorder for ImageUploader 7, so we think, for us to have any meaning? And if we decide to buy version 7, we shall be entitled to a discount of 40%? I mean, a plugin for Virtuemart is licensed separately from ImageUploader 6?

So.... What about updates for plugin???... It seems that you guys are not looking into this topic .... : (
Dmitry  
#86 Posted : Monday, November 1, 2010 10:17:29 PM(UTC)
Dmitry

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Hello,

Image Uploader Dual and Photo Order plug-in for Virtue Mart are different products which are licensed under different policies. The Image Uploader 7 special offer is applicable for the customers having Image Uploader Dual.

We will release Photo Order update based on new Image Uploader 7 in the future and we will have special offer for existing customers. Unfortunately I have no details on this offer at present time, they will be formed later.
Sincerely yours,
Dmitry Sevostyanov

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!
Beetlepod  
#87 Posted : Monday, November 22, 2010 6:17:47 PM(UTC)
Beetlepod

andreym wrote:

- Sorting of ordered images. Photoorder creates a folder for each order and moves all images from upload directory into this folder when a customer confirms the order. This feature requires modifications of Virtuemart files too. However, as it was mentioned above, all the original files are backed up and will be automatically restored when you delete Photoorder component. Photos are uploaded in the components/com_photoorder/upload/ folder and when order is created all photos assigned to the order will be moved into components/com_photoorder/orders/{order_id}/ folder.

I can find my files in the uploads folder (com_aurigmaphotoorder) but even after the order is confirmed by the client they are not being moved to the orders folder. Is this a limitation of the trial version or are some files missing?

Update:
I found the orders in /orders not the components/com_photoorder/orders/ folder as suggested

Thanks.

Edited by user Monday, November 22, 2010 7:52:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Beetlepod  
#88 Posted : Monday, November 22, 2010 7:12:22 PM(UTC)
Beetlepod

Next question:
If I want to do a photo print on a calendar, I would require the user to upload 12 or so photos but only pay for 1 item. Is this an option or can it be configured somehow? Currently it would add 12 items to the order with one photo on each.

Same goes for a collage where multiple items are printed on one item. I only want them to pay for one.

I know I could fake it by giving a discount (or coupon) on 12+ photos so that the total works out to the price of one but I want it too look a little more professional then that.

Edited by user Monday, November 22, 2010 7:38:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Dmitry  
#89 Posted : Wednesday, November 24, 2010 2:20:15 AM(UTC)
Dmitry

Quote:
If I want to do a photo print on a calendar, I would require the user to upload 12 or so photos but only pay for 1 item. Is this an option or can it be configured somehow? Currently it would add 12 items to the order with one photo on each.

Unfortunately there is no another way to implement it with the current Photo Order. The current version presumes that each item has 1 photo. I have added this feature to our wish list.
Sincerely yours,
Dmitry Sevostyanov

thanks 1 user thanked Dmitry for this useful post.
Beetlepod on 11/24/2010(UTC)
Nikon  
#90 Posted : Friday, November 26, 2010 1:53:34 AM(UTC)
Nikon

New version with image uploader 7

Hi Dmitry!

We have the virtuemart component and we are very pleased with it. But we miss some great futures and wonder if you people working on a new version with image uploader 7 if this is the case we are interested to buy the new version.

Look at this page and wondering if you can do something like this.

http://bilder.estvallsfo.../create.php?loadscript=1
Dmitry  
#91 Posted : Thursday, December 2, 2010 1:13:21 AM(UTC)
Dmitry

Hello,

We plan to release new version of the plug-in with Image Uploader 7 in December-January. As for editors for calendars and cards like you specified in your previous post, we have a special solution for this: photopark.aurigma.com.

Edited by user Thursday, December 2, 2010 1:14:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sincerely yours,
Dmitry Sevostyanov

Nikon  
#92 Posted : Tuesday, December 7, 2010 5:17:12 AM(UTC)
Nikon

Hi again Dmitry!

Do you have price information about the photopark? are the picture upload DPOF compatibel?

If you do a card and calendar solution for the virtuemart plugin you guys can take more money for the plugin :)
Dmitry  
#93 Posted : Saturday, December 11, 2010 3:19:44 AM(UTC)
Dmitry

Sorry for delay with reply.

Could you please contact our sales team at sales@aurigma.com for details about PhotoPark service?
Sincerely yours,
Dmitry Sevostyanov

IvanDr  
#94 Posted : Friday, December 17, 2010 3:37:23 AM(UTC)
IvanDr

Hi,
Is there a way to make possible with Photo Order component for Virtuemart and Joomla to upload .zip files, because sometime for orders we need many files.
I try in admin setting to add .zip files as possible extension for upload.
When I orded, I choose .zip file. The file shows in list, but when click on "Upload and continue" I see message window with text: "Image Uploader encountered some problem. If you see this message, contact the web master.". And the .zip file is not uploaded on server.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by user Friday, December 17, 2010 4:17:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Dmitry.Obukhov  
#95 Posted : Wednesday, December 22, 2010 5:10:57 AM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 111 post(s)
We tested uploading small zip archives via Photo Order for Virtuemart. However, it worked okay. All zips were uploaded successfully.

Most probably, you upload large zips, and experience the problem because of a server-side limitation for the maximum POST request length.

Please increase the limit of the maximum upload size, you should edit your php.ini file and configure your server.
  1. Open the php.ini file. You can find it:
    On Linux: /etc/php.ini
    On Windows: c:\windows\php.ini
  2. Set the required limits:
    Code:
    post_max_size = 1000MB
    upload_max_filesize = 1000MB
To make sure that new settings are applied, use the phpinfo() function which outputs information about the current state of PHP.
Code:

<?php
        phpinfo();
?>

Perform please the steps I listed above, and let us know about the results.
Best regards,
Dmitry Obukhov
Technical Support. Aurigma, Inc.
taravasya  
#96 Posted : Tuesday, February 15, 2011 5:38:07 AM(UTC)
taravasya

Quote:
We plan to release new version of the plug-in with Image Uploader 7 in December-January.

No news?
Dmitry  
#97 Posted : Wednesday, February 16, 2011 1:41:50 AM(UTC)
Dmitry

Hello,

Sorry for delay.

New Photo Order plug-in requires several new features that are not ready in version 7. We expect to finish them by new minor release of version 7, which will be released this spring. As soon it is done we will release new Photo Order.
Sincerely yours,
Dmitry Sevostyanov

Nikon  
#98 Posted : Tuesday, February 22, 2011 1:21:23 AM(UTC)
Nikon

Hi guys!

I have a problem, some customers experience really slow upload with imageuploader. It says preparing forever and then it upload some files, and after some files it says preparing.

We have a good line for the server with imageuploader 100/100 line.

We are waiting for the new plugin with imageuploader 7 but meanwhile if anyone has a solution?

Dmitry.Obukhov  
#99 Posted : Tuesday, February 22, 2011 11:28:49 PM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Hello,
Quote:
I have a problem, some customers experience really slow upload with imageuploader. It says preparing forever and then it upload some files, and after some files it says preparing.

Could you please provide me with direct link to Image Uploader page to test it?
Best regards,
Dmitry Obukhov
Dmitry.Obukhov  
#100 Posted : Thursday, February 24, 2011 3:31:04 AM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Hello,

Thank you for provided link. I tested it in Firefox, and found no problems with upload speed. I selected about 6 photos, specified order parameters, and clicked button to upload them. All images were uploaded in several seconds. First the preparing process took place, then uploading.

Probably images your client upload have large size. Could you please clarify it? It would be great if you send me a couple of them.
Best regards,
Dmitry Obukhov