Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
p.shirykalova  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 15, 2011 12:49:54 AM(UTC)
p.shirykalova

Groups: Member

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 31 post(s)
Why do I see this message?

This message occurs because you posted product version to a Web site different from the one you purchased. This might happen when you upgrade your version of our product without having Maintenance Subscription or if you didn’t extend your Maintenance Subscription.

How do I know what version I have?

You can see the exact version number of your Image Uploader Dual loaded to the browser through Java Console.

To know the version of Image Uploader Flash right-click on your Image Uploader Flash and you will see the full number of its version. Note that this method works only for Image Uploader Flash v7.2.0 and newer.

How do I solve the problem?

There are two solutions:
  1. Get Image Uploader/Upload Suite license with Maintenance Subscription or extend it if you already have one. Note that there is no Maintenance Subscription for Image Uploader Express edition, so if you use it you should upgrade to Professional edition first. Maintenance Subscription allows you to get free updates regardless to the version number. Learn more about Maintenance Subscription here. Contact our sales department (sales@aurigma.com) for more details.
  2. Use the version you purchased without any updates. Get older versions for Image Uploader here and for Image Uploader Flash here. You can download and use all the versions released before your maintenance expiration date. If don’t have Maintenance Subscription your maintenance expiration date is purchase date.
If you have any questions about the subscription or updates you are free to submit new support ticket. We will be glad to assist you.

Edited by moderator Sunday, August 18, 2013 10:40:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Best regards,
Pauline Shirykalova
Aurigma Technical Support